JB vs Setho & P4B

JB beat us by 1 stroke.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

wow what a win, did you guys pull a TC on the last hole?

JB wins again! Dang, he's a sure thing!

That hurts! Looks like JB is tough in the clutch!

wow what a win, did you guys pull a TC on the last hole?

Easy tiger, I'm lurking.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

JB is a closer.

Kevin

Easy tiger, I'm lurking.

I saw you there Lefty, nothing but love.

Great comeback JB!

That was a fun thread. Hope we get details on the win.

Easy tiger, I'm lurking.

hahahaa BUSTED! He's FLTC for a reason.

Sounds like the match was a lot of fun, congrats JB on the come from behind victory.

hahahaa BUSTED! He's FLTC for a reason.

Ha! Dude, I'm glad the two fellas made JB work for it. I certainly wish I was THP'ing instead of doing what I'm doing right now.

Wow! Impressive comback JB. I thought for sure they had a tie locked up, if not the win.

ahhhh man, nice comeback JB!

Ha! Dude, I'm glad the two fellas made JB work for it. I certainly wish I was THP'ing instead of doing what I'm doing right now.

Yeah sure sounded like a solid fight was put up but JB is pesky with that short game. Now, the question is what was lost to JB in the bets?

Well well well. I played terrible on the front 9, but gave myself a chance. Fought my way back to tie them with 3 to go and then gave one back on 17 to go one down with one to go. Then I realized I must be playing with TC again, because once again the win came on 18.

Yay ME! The boys gave it a valiant effort, but in the end, the good guys (me) won.

Yeah sure sounded like a solid fight was put up but JB is pesky with that short game. Now, the question is what was lost to JB in the bets?

+1 The People want to know what JB stole from you guys! Sounds like JB is a shark!

Good win, that was a blast the entire round! SethO hit some bombs off the tee and I'm here to report that I am 100% in love with the SuperLaunch hybrid. It got me a 12 foot eagle putt on 12, missed it but that club was a rock star today. The 18th hole chewed me up and spit me out, I choked. :curse:

Well well well. I played terrible on the front 9, but gave myself a chance. Fought my way back to tie them with 3 to go and then gave one back on 17 to go one down with one to go. Then I realized I must be playing with TC again, because once again the win came on 18.

Yay ME! The boys gave it a valiant effort, but in the end, the good guys (me) won.

You need a white cowboy hat for the ibar JB, lol.

It was a fun round. B4B hit that hybrid so well! He is the reason it was close. JB is alway on even when he is off.

It was a fun round. B4B hit that hybrid so well! He is the reason it was close. JB is alway on even when he is off.

Hey Setho, looks like your "P" is broke! :D

Congrats to all for an exciting match and JB,,, you just got freaking ice in your veins dude!

Back