IJP and Westwood, Must Be Studs!

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
IJP and Westy really gave Tiger a load on Twitter today. Do they have a good enough game to lay that kind of smack on ol Tiger?

I think they said they were returning the favor because TW was known to give some loads over the past few years. :alien:

I dunno, but after his showing this past weekend I dont think Westwood has much room for talking. So far this year and it is early hes nothing but hot air.

It was fun to watch unfold, but I kept asking myself... who the heck is Poults to be talkin smack? lol.

I love that sort of talk, for a while Poults was calling TW #2, I suppose they have to start calling him #3 now.

I love that sort of talk, for a while Poults was calling TW #2, I suppose they have to start calling him #3 now.

same here, it'd be funny to see TW respond on twitter.

Id love to see Tiger get on twitter and just destroy ijp but Im not really sure Tiger can do that sort of thing unless he has someone write it for him. Really though who is ijp to call Tiger #2 or #3 or whatever? What exactly has ijp done? ONE PGA tour win? I see he issued an apology, was that @tigerwoods?

Tiger was answering peoples questions on twitter this morning. Poulter and Westy were ribbin him but he never responded

That is why I'm not on Twitter and refuse to be aswell. I just don't get it. Never have.

I don't think you can take on a guy with 14 majors, 14, when the two of you have 0 combined!

Id love to see Tiger get on twitter and just destroy ijp but Im not really sure Tiger can do that sort of thing unless he has someone write it for him. Really though who is ijp to call Tiger #2 or #3 or whatever? What exactly has ijp done? ONE PGA tour win? I see he issued an apology, was that @tigerwoods?

I think he was taking a ton of flack from people asking the same thing you did.

Hmm ijp seems like the kid who picks on someone else in high school cause they are getting all the attention.
Then he gets his buddies to come too.

The funniest part was westwood vs IJP vs McIlroy.

If anyone things that they were rough on Tiger, they need to go read some of the tweets between the 3 of them

I think he was taking a ton of flack from people asking the same thing you did.

IJP's appology was because of a picture he posted earlier in the day. Not the tiger woods ordeal

RT is a re-tweet, a way of saying hello or just re-publishing what someone else has said. Come on, you the young pup here, lol.

RT is a re-tweet, a way of saying hello or just re-publishing what someone else has said. Come on, you the young pup here, lol.

I know I'm usually up to date on this kind of stuff.. this is the first time I've ever even looked at a twitter. How can I go and look at IP's twitter?

The funniest part was westwood vs IJP vs McIlroy.
If anyone things that they were rough on Tiger, they need to go read some of the tweets between the 3 of them
This.
I watched it as it unfolded and it's just a little banter (I wasn't aware that someone had to have credentials to banter, nor that it was determined by your number of majors). All in good fun.

While I have no issues with what they did or what was said, could you guys imagine if it was the other way? Could you imagine if TW had done any of this to IJP or toothy over the last few years?

While I have no issues with what they did or what was said, could you guys imagine if it was the other way? Could you imagine if TW had done any of this to IJP or toothy over the last few years?

So, you're asking what would we be saying if Tiger was ribbing on those guys? Personally, I think it would be great, but the media would be all over it, it would be on every news outlet, "Tiger calls out top Europeans" or something like that. Having read the tweets from IJP and LW, it was pretty clear they were just trying to get the guy to have a little fun, but that's not what Tiger does. He keeps everything close and private until one day we find out he's had 100 affairs, lol

So, you're asking what would we be saying if Tiger was ribbing on those guys? Personally, I think it would be great, but the media would be all over it, it would be on every news outlet, "Tiger calls out top Europeans" or something like that. Having read the tweets from IJP and LW, it was pretty clear they were just trying to get the guy to have a little fun, but that's not what Tiger does. He keeps everything close and private until one day we find out he's had 100 affairs, lol

It was banter between guys who get on with each other, nothing more, nothing less. There are always folks who will make more of it, but I didn't see any of it being anything but good natured.

I'm pretty sure nothing posted yesterday was posted by Tiger himself.

It was banter between guys who get on with each other, nothing more, nothing less. There are always folks who will make more of it, but I didn't see any of it being anything but good natured.

I'm pretty sure nothing posted yesterday was posted by Tiger himself.

I thought the same exact thing. It's still amazing to see how many people asked the dude questions. Like him or not, the dude absolutely moves the needle. It's astonishing.

To be honest, twitter has made me a bigger fan of some guys over others. I thoroughly enjoy the ribbing between gmac, IJP, toothy, and Rors.

Back