Super Improvement Irons

dcorun

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm in the market for a new set of irons. Looking at the Super Improvement ones with the hybrid combo. Any suggestions on which one to check out. Thanks.

I would definately recommend 2 sets of irons. The callaway diablo edge and the ping g15's. Both of these are great sets of irons. The callaways feel a bit hotter off the face IMO.

Can't say anything about the irons, but I love the adams a7os hybrids. If the irons are anywhere close to as good as them, then they are amazing clubs.

I'm in the market for a new set of irons. Looking at the Super Improvement ones with the hybrid combo. Any suggestions on which one to check out. Thanks.

Have you been fit? Sionce irons are such a big investment, spend some time at a retailer and get fit. Even if you take the advice from the above posts and use them as a starting place, you will be happier and more confident in your final decision. Most places will give you the fitting for free if you buy the irons there. If they dont offer it for free, ask them to throw it in free. If they dont throw it in free, take your specs home with you and feel free to price your set online or at other shops.

Adams A70s

I wouldnt over look the Adams V3's , I bought the forged set in Graphite and really like them !

My SZ's are pretty darn easy to hit. They qualify as SGIs... fairly large soled, but they don't seem as large as G15's.
As for forgiveness, try this on for size:
I hit a full PW shot as my last shot of the year on a 115 yard par 3. Full swing, I hit it right on the green dead straight... here's the kicker. I looked at the face of my club [I was hitting a Pro V1] and there on the Toe edge of the grooves was the impact mark half on/half off the grooves. Almost as far out as possible, and it still went dead straight.
You tell me if that's forgiving enough!

My favorite was the Adams A(3,4,7)OS series. Try out as many as possible for sure.

I went through this last year.......Diablo Edge was the best by far for me. I used them all year and love them more now than when I first got them. The ball jumps off the face and very forgiving to boot! Make sure you get fitted no matter what set you choose.

Adams A70s for the setup you want.

Sorry how could I forget the TM Superlaunch.

I have 4 rounds under my belt with my new graphite Adams A7s. I think they're great. My handicap is going up and down as I try some minor swing changes, but looking at your handicap I think the A7OS as mentioned above would be the club that would help you the most. Just my 2 cents.

I played the a30S irons and they were great for getting the ball high with max forgiveness.

Back