I guess I should say that I really don't know if he made it or not.

I was just about to come on here and point out that couldn't anyone go and look to see if he made it on the net? I am so tempted to do so but am just getting into the show. I really enjoy it and loved tonights episode.

I watched the second episode and my focus keeps turning to his future caddy. He reminds of the guy sitting in the corner of the bar that you try to avoid making eye contact with because you know he is just going to blabber about some nonsnse.

This show is a joke. I like how the people who defend the Haney Project, defend it b/c you have to have a celebrity involved in order to pull ratings, yet this show is about some free loading weirdo.

Seriously...this dude is a creep and everytime I watch this show i feel more and more dirty.

I quit watching after the first episode, judging by what I'm reading here nothing has happened to improve the way he presents himself

Pipe Dream - A pipe dream is a fantastic hope or plan that is generally regarded as being nearly impossible to achieve, originating in the 19th century as an allusion to the dreams experienced by smokers of opium pipes.

Now it all makes sense...

Is it just me or does this "homeless guy" seem to have a lot of clothes for the one little bag he carries around?:confused2:

I watched again last night and there is something really off about this guy and the show is odd as well. The "job" he got was odd and oviously just for the show, plus the launch monitor says he has a ss of 94mph and then he claims he hit a ball over 300 yards!

I watched again last night and there is something really off about this guy and the show is odd as well. The "job" he got was odd and oviously just for the show, plus the launch monitor says he has a ss of 94mph and then he claims he hit a ball over 300 yards!

Maybe he hit it 240 had a downhill roll of 60 :laughing:

I'm confused. Was there a new episode last night? My screen guide showed both The Haney Project and Pipe Dream as reruns. I figured they didn't want to compete with Obama.

Kevin

I call BS on this show. Its all a made for TV drama. Next.

I'm confused. Was there a new episode last night? My screen guide showed both The Haney Project and Pipe Dream as reruns. I figured they didn't want to compete with Obama.

Kevin

There was a new show last night Kevin. More or less, he got himself a place to stay, a job, got to play a round with some old "friends", and they decided to pay his entry for q-school. This is becoming more and more strange all the time. Why couldn't he stay at the shettler before? Why is it only now that he's found a job? He's got about 3 weeks to q-school, and he's just doing these things now? Please....

There was a new show last night Kevin. More or less, he got himself a place to stay, a job, got to play a round with some old "friends", and they decided to pay his entry for q-school. This is becoming more and more strange all the time. Why couldn't he stay at the shettler before? Why is it only now that he's found a job? He's got about 3 weeks to q-school, and he's just doing these things now? Please....

Agreed, the show makes less and less sense as it goes on. It's amazing all these things have fallen into place in such a short time, just as the camera's started following him around.

Kevin

they do that every week starting at 8:00 (ET) they show repeats of both shows last episode then they show the new shows starting at 9:00 (ET)

I'm finding it all a little weird myself. I'm wondering where this is all heading.

He has friends who were willing to pay for him to go to Q-School? Let me get this straight, this guy has friends who are willing to put up what$3-$3500 for Q-School but won't let him crash on their couch when he gets kicked out onto the street? WTF?

Theyre investors, not homeless shelters lol
He has friends who were willing to pay for him to go to Q-School? Let me get this straight, this guy has friends who are willing to put up what$3-$3500 for Q-School but won't let him crash on their couch when he gets kicked out onto the street? WTF?

True "friends". This is part of waht really bugs me. You can't go from living in Belair or wherever to living on the streets in 10 minutes without having some problems. Your wife or GF kicks you out, where do you go? You're best friends place. This guy has big time issues.

Theyre investors, not homeless shelters lol

Yes, they wrote up a contract of sorts, so they are investors in him. Makes me wonder though. I have several close friends and they would not be sleeping on the streets. I would make room for them or find a safe place for them.

Yes, they wrote up a contract of sorts, so they are investors in him. Makes me wonder though. I have several close friends and they would not be sleeping on the streets. I would make room for them or find a safe place for them.

Frienvestors?

They probably have never met before, theyre playing the role for the show.

Frienvestors?

They probably have never met before, theyre playing the role for the show.

I don't think that is the case, I believe that he did know these people from before, but I use the term "friends" very loosely here. Friends would not let a friend become homeless unless there was something going on.

Back