PGA Show Coverage Begins Today

Keep the pics coming, just too much stuff to take it all in.

Get on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So jealous of P4B right now lol.

AWESOME! No work is getting done today... and I'm sleeping with my laptop tonight!

It's only the end of the month right TC... we don't care about that...

haha! You know the routine quite well my friend. Too bad I have another product in my arsenal to sling now! I need to check out twitter I guess. I'd love to see some pics thrown up on the forum though.

Yup, the Twitter feed is where the pics are coming in hot and heavy. Enjoy the show guys and keep that news rolling. Just as Wes Welker said... you have to just put your best foot forward.

I'm thinking they will be up later if I would have a guess lol. With twitter so accessable for instant news I kinda like that format. I'm lucky I can view twitter right now. Here are my favorite tweets (not word for word)

- Method Putter picture
- Jason getting his Miyazaki on
- My favorite picture was the one of the putting green and all the yellow zstars!!!!!
- Hanks, has me curious with Mashie hat.

They are all very cool though. It's a must having THP and Twitter up all day lol.

Seth is going to get fit for a Bridgestone ball (outdoor fitting). Stay tuned for results. I'm betting 330-RX

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

I'm thinking they will be up later if I would have a guess lol. With twitter so accessable for instant news I kinda like that format. I'm lucky I can view twitter right now. Here are my favorite tweets (not word for word)

- Method Putter picture
- Jason getting his Miyazaki on
- My favorite picture was the one of the putting green and all the yellow zstars!!!!!
- Hanks, has me curious with Mashie hat.

They are all very cool though. It's a must having THP and Twitter up all day lol.

I've got pics of all of this stuff. Great swing sequences of P4B doing his shaft fitting too

Mashie hat broski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it happen Hanks!!!!!!!! haha. I'm loving the coverage. My iphone will die by 11am my time. Lucky I have a charger :)

Mashie hat broski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it happen Hanks!!!!!!!! haha. I'm loving the coverage. My iphone will die by 11am my time. Lucky I have a charger :)

No doubt, gotta see the hat!

loving the coverage on Twitter right now. Saw a picture of Johnny Damon getting fit, he was decled out in Puma gear. Perhaps an interview for the summer issue of THP the magazine

RX it is for Seth!

RX it is for Seth!

Hanks, thanks for posting some thoughts here on the forum.

I've been telling Setho that the RX is awesome for a while now, way to go Seth!

Sorry but Im not down with all the Twitter feeding. Why not post to the forum? Twitter cant be viewed by everyone but the forum can. Specially forum members.

Only my thoughts but I'm not sure how easy it is to upload from the PGA show itself. If I could post here I definitely would but work has me locked down. I just have the old twitter off the old iphone. Not trying to speak for anyone.

Sorry but Im not down with all the Twitter feeding. Why not post to the forum? Twitter cant be viewed by everyone but the forum can. Specially forum members.

I kinda hope that could be done as well, but who knows. You make a good point though. I know there's a ton of excited folks who are itching at the bit to get some feedback or see some pics.

At least Hanks is giving us some real time info.

Tweets are cool with me. We will have more pics here than we know what to do with after tonight. Also gives non-forum THP readers some insider access to the show.

Did those url's work for you people that dont have twitter? Not sure if they will or not. Hopefully they did.

Tweets are cool with me. We will have more pics here than we know what to do with after tonight. Also gives non-forum THP readers some insider access to the show.

How about putting it on the forum and then tweeting it? We see the pics and non-forum readers get drawn TO THE FORUM! YAY.

Just spent time with Taylormade. Good pics of JB hitting the new irons coming up. Their demo booth is by far the busiest. Ghost is insanely popular. Everyone seems to forget it's white after a few swings

I agree but I also don't think you are getting what OEM is saying. If you have a smart phone and tapatalk you can take pics and upload to the forum just as easy as you can take pics with the same smart phone and upload to twitter. At least that's what I think he's saying.

How about putting it on the forum and then tweeting it? We see the pics and non-forum readers get drawn TO THE FORUM! YAY.

You just blew my mind. And stole my heart.

Mmmmmmmashie
a6890b6b-5b3b-6ed6.jpg

Back