PGA Show Coverage Begins Today

I missed that too! Makes sense though! Ill try to keep up with the tweets throughout the day though and post here when I can.

I agree but I also don't think you are getting what OEM is saying. If you have a smart phone and tapatalk you can take pics and upload to the forum just as easy as you can take pics with the same smart phone and upload to twitter. At least that's what I think he's saying.

Awesome Hanks!!!!! You just made some folks fall over I'm sure.

Great pics guys on the twitter and I have no doubt there will be many on the forum tonight! Keep em coming :golf2:

TC your wedge pictures are on Twitter, or they loaded the photo backwards.

Sadly that is not my wedge, but it makes me extremely happy to know that there is some lefty love.

Did those url's work for you people that dont have twitter? Not sure if they will or not. Hopefully they did.

Work for me. Great pics!

Ok Nike booth is mobbed. Almost as much as Taylormade's. VR Combo irons, Method putters, and new Str8 Fit driver seem to be popular.

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Oh how I hope to see a closeup of the new Niblick.....yum.

Oh how I hope to see a closeup of the new Niblick.....yum.

Couldn't find any. Hopefully tomorrow when we are indoors

You guys are doing an awesome job!
It can't be easy running everywhere and still post updates on the forum and twitter.
I can't wait till you guys get some time to sit down and put everything together!

These gloves are simply amazing
a6890b6b-65fe-6ed9.jpg

Those are insane Hanks. I like the nicer Nike gloves. Love the design.

RX it is for Seth!

I would have thought with StehO's swing speed he would be in the B330 or the B330S. He can kill it.

Couldn't find any. Hopefully tomorrow when we are indoors

Sweet, thanks Hanks, I knew you'd take care of me!

Thanks Hanks! Loving the updates here and on Twitter. Not getting any work done but who cares! I've seen pictures of the Mashie and people hitting each other with velcro golf balls and this is so much more fun than working. Can't wait to see what you guys are looking at this week and that makes it's way to the THP Outing and Demo Day in May.

My feet are killing me. It has been a very fun day though. Got more for ya in the coming days.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Nike
a6890b6b-6d4f-671b.jpg

That's a lot of Tiger Woods fans!

Nike

Thats an insane amount of peeps at the Nike area. I didnt know they sold enough golf stuff for that kind of crowd.

Nike rocks!!!!!!!!!! I love their equipment. This is a dumb question, but is anything for sale at the PGA SHow?

That's a lot of Tiger Woods fans!

I bet P4B is in there looking for Tiger. "I know hes here somewhere, I know it"

Back