PGA Show Coverage Begins Today

Would love to see how Yes! Putters is being presented/incorporated at the show. Hope you get the opporunity to check that out and share. Thanks... love the coverage!

Nike rocks!!!!!!!!!! I love their equipment. This is a dumb question, but is anything for sale at the PGA SHow?

Of course, its called the Five Finger discount price.

POW!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go. Not for the discount lol. I just want to hit the new VR Pro's.

No you dont dude, you want to hit the Burner 2.0 irons and then the R11 driver :alien:

Boo!
a6890b6b-754e-cee1.jpg

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

I would have thought with StehO's swing speed he would be in the B330 or the B330S. He can kill it.

My average SS was 106.9 and I was not hitting the ball very well. I had a little fade spin which is unusual.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Lol. But then Paul Casey and I wouldn't have anything in common!!!! Both of those irons are tempting. No wonder the Mach's are beastin.

I cant wait for the driver fitting video. That's gonna be awesome.

No you dont dude, you want to hit the Burner 2.0 irons and then the R11 driver :alien:

Hanks. That is a beautiful picture.

Too bad that baby will be Asian market only! We get jipped!

Too bad that baby will be Asian market only! We get jipped!

Wondering why TM would show it if it's going to be only in the Asian market. Gauge local interest?

Thought I'd bump this up for the pm readers. You guys may want to catch up a little. Hanks did a great job of updating this thread with some real time updates.

Also, if you have a Twitter account, setho did a good job of updating @hackersparadise throughout the day.

Wondering why TM would show it if it's going to be only in the Asian market. Gauge local interest?

It's prolly coming to the US market spank, I was just kidding.

It's prolly coming to the US market spank, I was just kidding.

Thought so. I didn't think TM would be a c-tease like that. :D

I love this. Now I have something to look at and deiced what to put on the wish list.

I just saw photos of the TM R11 Ladies driver with lavender accents. I would love to know if I can get that driver but with custom shafts in other flexes besides ladies. It just may be what knocks the Ping out of my bag in May!
!

I just saw photos of the TM R11 Ladies driver with lavender accents. I would love to know if I can get that driver but with custom shafts in other flexes besides ladies. It just may be what knocks the Ping out of my bag in May!
!

Sounds like you need to make a request in the demo day thread for the outing.

OEM Kevin

!

KellyBo wants that Ping :D. She killed that thing at Lake Jonesco when you came down and played with us or wait, was that your 3-wood ping she tried?

Sounds like you need to make a request in the demo day thread for the outing.

OEM Kevin

Good idea!! I'm going to keep a list of the things the THP reporting team comes up with the next few days and then add them.

KellyBo wants that Ping :D. She killed that thing at Lake Jonesco when you came down and played with us or wait, was that your 3-wood ping she tried?

That was my G15 3w she was banging down the fairways and its spot in my bag is completely safe...unless of course something shows up on this thread the next few days AND at the THP Outing that can kick it out.

I dont think any spot is safe in a golfer's bag. Once you say you are done something else will grab a hold of your eye, and wallet!

Wow great job guys.

I missed a lot of this thanks to a wonderfully long day at work.

trying to catch up after driving for most of the day. Coverage has been great so far. I like the looks of this ghost putter. I'm starting to really like the heel shafted putters and I love that they included the 3 alignment aids on this one.

trying to catch up after driving for most of the day. Coverage has been great so far. I like the looks of this ghost putter. I'm starting to really like the heel shafted putters and I love that they included the 3 alignment aids on this one.

The three alignment lines perfectly frame the golf ball. I'm with you, I'd be seriously tempted by this baby!

Back