Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

Whoo 14th so far, I'm betting 100th tomorrow lol

32nd place today, with all my guys inside the cut line. So far. Tomorrow five guys will probably drop out.

EDIT: Justin Rose is 77th and outside the cut line heading into tomorrow.

Dustin Johnson is gonna win this tournament. Mark my words!

Scoring Averages from round 1:

NC 70.9615
SC 71.7949

Wow, closer than expected. I hope NC drops some more tomorrow. I'm playing this strategy on the Yahoo! FG.

Can't wait to see how the next 3 days go! I've got everyone right where I want them....sitting comfy in 37th....mwaahahaha

Dustin Johnson and Justin Rose are playing in the same group AND wearing the exact same outfit. It is like that Nike commercial. Too funny!

Wow, closer than expected. I hope NC drops some more tomorrow. I'm playing this strategy on the Yahoo! FG.

That would be OK with me, 7 of my players will be on the NC tomorrow and the other 3 are Woods, Kim & Fowler. I don't think any of those 3 will shoot themselves in the foot tomorrow, and my other players should be able to move up. Rose is the only one I have that is below the cut right now.

That would be OK with me, 7 of my players will be on the NC tomorrow and the other 3 are Woods, Kim & Fowler. I don't think any of those 3 will shoot themselves in the foot tomorrow, and my other players should be able to move up. Rose is the only one I have that is below the cut right now.

In our format it doesn't really matter just as long as your players who play the SC shoot below the average on their first time out. Since our format is dependent on the overall score. Yahoo! FG scores points on low rounds so you have to keep track when you set your lineup so you have balanced scoring and you have to keep track on who is playing what course on what day or else you can get an eggo for a round because the dude you picked to start was playing the tougher of the two courses.

Dunno if this has been mentioned but i see tiger is back to using his scotty.

Dunno if this has been mentioned but i see tiger is back to using his scotty.

And he putted like me today. Wonder why he didn't bag the method?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

No,, I mean from the fantasy golf website - - - when you click on Live Scoring, I wish it would open in Shot Tracker.

You now have that option....

Also, when you open the popup of players picked, you can click on the players name, to go direct to their shot tracker page.

LOL faldo is amazing he just called the r11 an ostrich egg.

Cracked me up too.

"Theres that ostrich egg, lay it down there and it has a calming effect" LOL

Good to see tiger hasn't lost the spazzing factor.

I heard that too, but isn't he still a TM staffer?

You now have that option....

Also, when you open the popup of players picked, you can click on the players name, to go direct to their shot tracker page.

Brilliant! Thanks!

Can you also add a couple hundred thousand to my overall total? hehehe

Really impressed with kang.... excellent golfer and very well spoken. good luck kid.

well, I figured I would talk some smack while I am the leader. I do not foresee myself staying there or getting there again anytime soon, so I just wanna make it known that I am on top right now ladies and gents. BOOOM!!

What in the H E Double Hockey Sticks was I thinking when I picked Garrigus????? Bah!!!

Way to go Jeff Overton! One of these days I might be the leader too!

well, I figured I would talk some smack while I am the leader. I do not foresee myself staying there or getting there again anytime soon, so I just wanna make it known that I am on top right now ladies and gents. BOOOM!!

haha, nice work overton! Taking Prugh was a bold move that may indeed pay off.

I'm just gonna say this, my man Phil looked awfully good yesterday on the South Course. I hope he keeps up some momento.

haha, nice work overton! Taking Prugh was a bold move that may indeed pay off.

I'm just gonna say this, my man Phil looked awfully good yesterday on the South Course. I hope he keeps up some momento.

Me to bro! He is on my team and so far I am in a decent 29th place :bananadance:

Back