Official Sligo Thread

yeah, I think it was an ouch considering he was in there yesterday wearing the Wallack

yeah, I think it was an ouch considering he was in there yesterday wearing the Wallack

Yeah, that's a double ouch! However, those two guys have horrible fashion sense. They wear flannel shirts on the show, that's not cool.

Yeah, that's a double ouch! However, those two guys have horrible fashion sense. They wear flannel shirts on the show, that's not cool.

I agree. they are not the best dressed. But the lil skinny one is more of a traditional dresser anyway.

We're @ the Sligo Booth now, Brian Gay is here and the gear is SO GOOD!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

We're @ the Sligo Booth now, Brian Gay is here and the gear is SO GOOD!

Geez Jake, why don't you tease us somemore!! :D Of course we'll need more pics!!

Hanks got a bunch of new pics today....including one of BG shopping for some Sligo!

must be nice to shop and not have a bill.

I'm officially pumped for the 2011 threads! I picked up a few things to organize my closet yesterday to make some room...

IMG00678-20110128-1854.jpg

That looks like a vendor's booth at the PGA show. :cool:

Well, after getting a healthy tax return (contribute to an IRA!), I just placed my first order for Sligo gear with Fairway Styles. I picked up a Colter in Sligo Green, a Lauer in Ice, and the slant buckle belt in Slate. I can't wait. I almost added the digitile pants in platinum but passed for now. I was wondering what everyone's experience with their pants is before I buy. Are they reasonably cool and comfortable? If they're comfortable enough to wear into the mid-to-high 70's, I'll probably swing back to the Sligo site and pick those up too.

By the way, this might be a noob question, but is it pronounced "slee-go" or "sly-go" ?

Cheers,
C

Sly Go

I realized I have been saying it wrong in my head all this time.

I Tapped, I Talked

Well, after getting a healthy tax return (contribute to an IRA!), I just placed my first order for Sligo gear with Fairway Styles. I picked up a Colter in Sligo Green, a Lauer in Ice, and the slant buckle belt in Slate. I can't wait. I almost added the digitile pants in platinum but passed for now. I was wondering what everyone's experience with their pants is before I buy. Are they reasonably cool and comfortable? If they're comfortable enough to wear into the mid-to-high 70's, I'll probably swing back to the Sligo site and pick those up too.

By the way, this might be a noob question, but is it pronounced "slee-go" or "sly-go" ?

Cheers,
C

I have those pants and they are definitely a lighter weight than most other pants I have owned. I haven't worn them in any temperatures above 60-65, but they should work well in even higher temps.

I realized I have been saying it wrong in my head all this time.

I Tapped, I Talked

Yeah i was pronouncing it Slig-O until I saw the video of BG with GG

Good. Glad I atleast pronounced that right and didn't look like a complete fool when I did a short video interview for Karen @ Kentwool. :D

If you truly are between a L and XL, I'd highly recommend the XL in Sligo. They fit and are cut to more of a "Euro" fit.

Got the shirt the other day XL was definitely the way to go L would have been to tight on my abs. Thanks

been a while. watcha guys been up to?

and where are the pics for 2011 line. LoL

been a while. watcha guys been up to?

and where are the pics for 2011 line. LoL

Ummm we have a whole forum for the 2011 PGA Show including pictures of their gear.

Quick question for those that have the O'brien shirt. How does the graphic across the shoulders hold up to washing and normal wear? I know the initial quality is great just from what I have seen in hand, however I noticed one in a store last night that looked a little worse for wear right around the edges of the pattern. Don't go and take this as a criticism, just honestly want to know before I purchase a print over a solid.

Quick question for those that have the O'brien shirt. How does the graphic across the shoulders hold up to washing and normal wear? I know the initial quality is great just from what I have seen in hand, however I noticed one in a store last night that looked a little worse for wear right around the edges of the pattern. Don't go and take this as a criticism, just honestly want to know before I purchase a print over a solid.

I have had a few of them for over a year and never had an issue with durability.

JB takes very good care of his clothes when washing them but he has a couple O'brien shirts that he has washed at least 50 times (my guess is maybe even double that) and it looks just like the day he got it.

JB takes very good care of his clothes when washing them but he has a couple O'brien shirts that he has washed at least 50 times (my guess is maybe even double that) and it looks just like the day he got it.

well, there is only 365 days a year, sounds to me like he needs more shirts..hehe, I kid

Back