Signup! Bridgesetone Ball Testing - B330-RX Yellow

this is awesome!! I can't wait to hear everyones thoughts on these

1. Bloomington/Indianapolis, IN
2. 20
3. 100-105
4. Bridgestone e-6, Srixon Softfeel/Z-Star Tour Yellow)
5. I really like the concepts of the yellow ball. They are easier to keep track of off the tee, and it makes them easy to spot in the fairway. I enjoy using the colored golfball because it is something I can use that is not the norm that everyone else is using.

Here is a picture from the last time I played. Weather doesn't keep my away from my addiction.....
a81368421b29dc4b6087f255800a7da7bb2f526a.jpg

Last edited:
Another great opportunity for THP members! I would but were likely to still have snow covered courses here. Good luck everyone.

Another great opportunity for THP members! I would but were likely to still have snow covered courses here. Good luck everyone.

Same here. Snows coming down as we speak and while I'd love to try these out I'll let those warm weather lads get in on them.

1. Bergen, Norway and Algarve, Portugal
2. 18
3. 108mph
4. Callaway Tour i(s) and Penta TP
5. I'd love to try a "high-end" yellow ball and compare it to my cheap yellow Top Flite. The concept with yellow and orange balls is different and exciting but I'm not completely convinced. For now I'm more comfortable addressing a white ball but that might change. And yes, I'll pay for shipping with USPS to Norway :)

1. Colonial Beach, VA
2. 9.9
3. 109
4. Penta/ProV1X
5. I haven't hit a yellow/orange ball yet, but like the idea. I think they would be great when leaves are on the ground in the fall.

1. City & State you will be playing in: Belleair, Florida
2. Your handicap index: 8
3. Your swing speed: Driver: 110-115
4. Your current golf ball: Pro V1x
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: Watched my buddy play with a yellow E6 the other day and it seemed easier to track and find in rough. I'd like to play these and find out how they are to play.

Last edited:
1. City & State you will be playing in - Los Angeles, California
2. Your handicap index - 17.3
3. Your swing speed - ~96
4. Your current golf ball - titleist prox1x
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - love them. Easy to spot them on the green and fairways. Love that tour-balls are in yellow. Great idea. Always wanted to try the rx balls because it seems like a better fit for my swing speed. Now, might get a chance to try the rx balls, in yellow too. Bonus!!!

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP!!

-pickemfootball

Awesome opportunity for some lucky people. Bridgestone and THP continue to bring it to the members.

1. City & State you will be playing in: Denver, Colorado And Scottsdale, AZ
2. Your handicap index : 19
3. Your swing speed: 95-100
4. Your current golf ball: Srixon z-star tour yellow and Bridgestone E6
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: I started playing Srixon z-star tour yellow, last season and love the color and the spin around the greens. Testing the Bridgestone B330-RX would be great to compare with the Z-star yellow. I also the yellow balls because they are easier for me to see and find.

Yep good luck to the participants , you get to work with two amazing companies.

I'll put in an entry for this :)

1. Pasadena or Alhambra, California
2. Handicap is around 30
3. Swing speed is about 60mph (I'm slow :smile:)
4. Current golf ball is the TaylorMade Burner W
5. Yellow golf balls are perfect in twilight hours :) and not very many women play yellows.

Last edited:
1. Gray, GA
2. Handicap index 13.8
3. Swing speed low 80's
4. Current golf ball Srixon yellow or B330RX (was recently fitted to B330RX)
5. I love playing the yellow balls because they stand out from others and are easier to find.

1. City & State you will be playing in - Jacksonville, FL (Sawgrass CC)
2. Your handicap index - 1.1
3. Your swing speed - Driver 118
4. Your current golf ball - ProV1x
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - like the change, never tried it though.

1. City & State you will be playing in: Vancouver, BC, Canada
2. Your handicap index: 22
3. Your swing speed: 103-108
4. Your current golf ball: E6 yellow, Vision UVX3
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: I refuse to play a white ball anymore. Not being afraid to hit a bad shot and lose sight of a standard white ball has been a huge game changer to me. Being able to stay down on the ball and not be worried about seeing where my chip went has also been massive. I however don't need the antiside spin of the E6 so am looking for a replacement yellow ball.

wow this is a great opportunity. I wish I lived in the warmer weather. I loved the e6 in yellow and look forward to playing the RX in yellow too. Can't wait to hear all of your reviews.

1. San Francisco, CA
2. 4.0
3. 105
4. Bridgestone B330-RX
5. I would like to test my theory that yellow balls are easier to find in the rough. I like that yellow balls are in style right now.

1 Location: Las Vegas, NV
2. Current index: 3.2
3. Driver Swing Speed 105-110
4. Current Ball: Yellow Srixon Z Star
5. Thoughts on Yellow: See #4. Played the Z star for the last 2 years. HATED the yellow when I first saw it. Finally bought a sleeve only cuz club house only had yellow. Two guys in my groups are 60+ years old and I'm their ball spotter. That day they were spotting my ball from 200+ yards away!

1. City & State you will be playing in Birmingham, England
2. Your handicap index 12.3
3. Your swing speed 101-103mph
4. Your current golf ball Bridgestone RXS or Nike One Black
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall Great invention, I like to play after work/uni when the light is fading so being to find the ball is often an issue

NB. I'm playing about 3-4 times a week either in the net or on the course atm so plenty of testing wouldn't be a problem

Las Vegas, NV
Index: 20
Swing speed: 95 mph
Current golf Ball: Srixon z-star yellow
I like yellow balls, I played a yellow ball since Srixon introduced the Z-star in yellow. I like the visibility and I found the durability of the Srixon yellow to be better than its white equivalent.

This is really a cool oppurtunity for members, THP, and Bridgestone. Everyone comes out a winner with this type of testing. I wish that I could take part, but these balls are meant for better golfers than ol' clam. I will be interested to read the reviews. Good luck with the testing!

1. City & State you will be playing in: Raleigh, NC
2. Your handicap index: 1.8
3. Your swing speed: 103-105
4. Your current golf ball: Titleist Pro V1
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: I'd play a yellow ProV1 if they made it! Usually it's hacker only balls that get the color treatment and I'm just not a fan of the Srixon balls.

Another amazing opportunity for THP'ers.

1. City & State you will be playing in
- Naples, FL

2. Your handicap index
- GHIN 4.1

3. Your swing speed
- 105 (ish)

4. Your current golf ball
- B-330S

5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall
- I love the contrast of a bright yellow ball on the green grass. Easier to see and easier to find!

Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

Well, I'm a diehard Bridgestone fan and I have been fit for the RX via the B-Fit program but I just don't believe I'll ever play golf with a yellow golf ball. It's just not my fortay.

I think it's great that Bridgestone partners up with THP for this type of testing and I hope that some get converted to Bridgestone via this testing.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to the testers.

Dont be a sissy and just sign up, gees. If I could even see any grass I would but not gonna happen for me.

Back