The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miley could be Lindsay Lohan 2.0 in a few years......bank it!

Shes already on the pot. And shes already hot. lol

You should get into sales dude, you can work from home sometimes, like when you're sick.

Yeah I have the wrong job for those shows I guess.

Hawk is gonna join the night crowd huh? Manhugs all around.

Mark my word... Selena Gomez + 3 years = Goddess

OFF to work I go in a friggin' blizzard !!!!!!! this 32 mile drive ought to be FUN :(

Hope you made it OK. Looks like they dropped the predictions to 8 to 10 inches for my area.

New job (same company) starts today. I'm in for a very busy month or two of training and will probably not be able to get my THP on during the day for awhile. Hope it pays off in the end.

Good luck Hawk.

New job (same company) starts today. I'm in for a very busy month or two of training and will probably not be able to get my THP on during the day for awhile. Hope it pays off in the end.

its nice that you got a new job within the company, especially if they are going to give you training. We'll miss you during the day.

Good luck dude! I started mine yesterday and it's looking good so far.

Good luck buddy, drive safe.

Made it to work alright , but came home early , had some 3 & 1/2 foot drifts to blaze through coming home :O
Now it THP time :)

Hawk, I hope the training the offer you is better than the training they give over here.
it SUCKS!

Hope you made it OK. Looks like they dropped the predictions to 8 to 10 inches for my area.
You guys have had more snow then us this year . Usually it rips across the western/southern plains worse .
We are predicted 5-7" here but with 30mph winds I'll have a 5 foot drift in front of the garage door by morning :(

Boy It was so bad this morning I could barley see 10 feet in front of the car !

Just got an email from "COUGAR DATING" and started cracking up. One-t, you want me to forward it to you? hahaha

Cougarlife.com is popular with my buddies.

From the iPhone.

Thats the one I always hear on the NFL channel on Sirius lol. Send it to Hanks hes down with the cougar.

Just got an email from "COUGAR DATING" and started cracking up. One-t, you want me to forward it to you? hahaha

Cougarlife.com is popular with my buddies.

From the iPhone.

this is excellent!! I am married so I do not need couger hunting sites. I didnt even wanna go on my last hunt, but someone begged me so I gave in. It is fun to hunt, but cleaning and skinning the meat are the bad part

Thats the one I always hear on the NFL channel on Sirius lol. Send it to Hanks hes down with the cougar.

this is excellent!! I am married so I do not need couger hunting sites. I didnt even wanna go on my last hunt, but someone begged me so I gave in. It is fun to hunt, but cleaning and skinning the meat are the bad part

I have to agree with you. The thrill of the kill is awesome but the clean up after wards is always a mess.

I just spit water all over my desk reading that! Rep added!

Why do girls always want things fixed? I should just go buy a new house after listening to the list of crap I'm going to be doing to this place. I think about golf. She thinks about paint colors and curtains. Weird. I blame HGTV.

Why do girls always want things fixed? I should just go buy a new house after listening to the list of crap I'm going to be doing to this place. I think about golf. She thinks about paint colors and curtains. Weird. I blame HGTV.

Erin says she thinks it's weird that you think about golf that much. She's serious dude.

Erin says she thinks it's weird that you think about golf that much. She's serious dude.

That's the scary part. I also think about beer and when I'm going to go have a smoke. Oh, and when I can get a damn minute to get my THP on.

haha, were watching the Biggest Loser and Liz & the cat are looking at me all wierd!

That's the scary part. I also think about beer and when I'm going to go have a smoke. Oh, and when I can get a damn minute to get my THP on.

Yeah, I was laughing like an idiot about your post and Erin says, "that's not that funny". She's in rare form tonight bro.

Man I feel your pain. I finished building our house myself about 2 years ago and I built it exactly how my wife wanted it. Now I have a list as long as my arm about all the things she wants changed or redone. WTF, I just finished this and I want to relax.

DANG GIRLS, can't a man relax for a damn minute!

hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back