Cleveland CG16 Irons & Wedges Video Interview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the PGA Show, THP sat down with Cleveland Golf to discuss their latest offering in irons and wedges. In this video they explain the new technology in both their wedges and irons and how it helps golfers of all skill levels. Great preview into what is coming down the pipeline this spring from Cleveland Golf.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12326

JB, so will there be a CG 17 that's a little less forgiving. That sounds bad but I don't know how to describe a wedge since there is not as much "workability needed." I don't really know how to word it because CG 15 is a great wedge so to stop rambling, will there be a CG 17 ? :)

• Admin
JB, so will there be a CG 17 that's a little less forgiving. That sounds bad but I don't know how to describe a wedge since there is not as much "workability needed." I don't really know how to word it because CG 15 is a great wedge so to stop rambling, will there be a CG 17 ? :)

Not sure, but I would not think in 2011.

I am now very intrigued by these wedges. At first I didn't realize that they have a cavity back.

I am excited to try these out. I really like the CG15 wedges and these have potential to be very good. I like the looks of them a lot. Hopefully they feel as good as they look.

ive read alot about these - i just decked out my CG-15 wedges with spinner shafts - so unless im completely blown away by the cg-16 wedges - i probably will stick with cg-15 another year until they wear out.

The cg-16 irons however, i cannot wait to try. Read good things on them.

I think these will be the first irons and wedges I try out in May.

Does anyone else get a little red x in the top left corner when trying to view these video's on Windows 7 ? It must be something to do with the Internet Explorer version or Adobe Flash Player not working correctly. I tried adding a different browser (Mozilla Firefox) and the video comes up but just hangs there and locks up? You would think I could figure this out being an old computer tech guy :confused2:

Does anyone else get a little red x in the top left corner when trying to view these video's on Windows 7 ? It must be something to do with the Internet Explorer version or Adobe Flash Player not working correctly. I tried adding a different browser (Mozilla Firefox) and the video comes up but just hangs there and locks up? You would think I could figure this out being an old computer tech guy :confused2:

It works on Vista, I will fire up the other computer and try that one buddy.

It works on Vista, I will fire up the other computer and try that one buddy.

ok thanks dawg. Vista is a earlier version of windows and you would think that windows 7 would have the correct version of adobe flash player up to par for these videos. I have cut a copy of this and sent it to the tech thread so maybe someone can answer it there? Back to CG16 posts.

I love these irons and wedges. Anybody in the market really should give them a try this year. Incredible performance out of both of them.

what a passionate and informative fellow. Great video on a killer set of irons and wedges from Cleveland. I still am waiting to hit the CG16. Thanks for the video.

OG I am seeing them just fine on Win7 but I am using FF.

Back