Signup! Bridgesetone Ball Testing - B330-RX Yellow

Well look what just arrived.

44cf65e5-a670-2965.jpg

Oh my, ooooooooooh my. My fingers are crossed!

I'll take the box on the right. Who wants the one on the left? LOL

Will the B330 RXS also come in yellow?

My balls are already yellow however I would love to have me some RX balls to compare :golf2:

1. City & State you will be playing in -- Ogden, Utah
2. Your handicap index -- 22
3. Your swing speed -- 100+
4. Your current golf ball -- Bridgestone 6 or Titleist Vx
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall -- Never really used yellow much. A couple guys I golf with regularly use them and they really like them. Seems easier to find them in the rough, but to me color doesn't matter much, I just want a good golf ball.

Freddie Kong, Orlando, Florida with a 4.4 HDCP index and a 105 MPH swing speed. I use the ProV1x or MG from MG golf. I think yellow balls have always gotten a bad rap due to the...color. I have not played a yellow ball and until recently I would have never consider it. But in honor of the GB packers making it to the SB I was planning on playing Yellow balls for the entire year!

Lots of interested folks in these golf balls, and it's very exciting to see so many throw their names out there. I love the B330RX and I hope someone gets converted to this golf ball.

Looking forward to reading and hearing about everyone's experiences. I find them to be the perfect golf ball for me: solid off the tee, good spin into and on the greens (without being too spinny), and durable as anything out there, if not better.

This will be one that I'll watch with a keen eye.

1. Madison, Mississippi
2. +2.0
3. 119 Swing speed
4. Taylor Made Penta
5. I don't know really. I haven't played with one in so long (as a kid) that I can remember. It would be neat to see something different on the ground and through the air.

i hope the new guys wanting balls keep posting in the forum :good:

Try and stop me posting lol thp my 2nd home

you have exceeded the new guy amount of posts... plus... youre the boss you cant stop the boss from posting

Do you think I could get those balls before I leave for Hawaii on Feb 12th?
I would love to try them out on the big island.
If I can't get them before I leave, then please ignore my post.

1. City & State you will be playing in - Kona, Hawaii
2. Your handicap index 4.3
3. Your swing speed 105mph
Your current golf ball Titleist Pro V1
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - I think they would be easier to find in the deep rough.

Thanks !

JB...

Do you think I could get those balls before I leave for Hawaii on Feb 12th?
I would love to try them out on the big island.
If not I won't bother entering.

Thanks !

Very possible.

1. City & State you will be playing in -- Seattle Wa
2. Your handicap index -- 24
3. Your swing speed -- Mid 90's
4. Your current golf ball -- 6e or noodle +
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall --I use them some for i am a big twilight player and they stand out but not in the fall they just look like any other leaf out there when it gets dimm.

Very possible.

1. City & State you will be playing in - Kona, Hawaii
2. Your handicap index 4.3
3. Your swing speed 105mph
4. Your current golf ball Titleist Pro V1
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - I think they would be easier to find in the deep rough.

Thanks !

Is keeping his fingers crossed he will be a tester...hoping the weather warms here soon!

1. City & State you will be playing in - Tallahassee, Florida
2. Your handicap index - 13.6
3. Your swing speed - 95-102
4. Your current golf ball - Pro V1
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - I like the idea, but I want to see what I think of them in play

I just don't get it. Companies are losing money by making yellow balls. Because they are easier to find, they can't sell as many! :D

Back