The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take some pesky frost over a foot of snow right now. My tee time was pushed back another month. Lol

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

+1 Rep given out of guilt. Yeah I know. Half the country is under snow and I'm complaining about frost warnings. But still, GOLF man.... golf...

+1 Rep given out of guilt. Yeah I know. Half the country is under snow and I'm complaining about frost warnings. But still, GOLF man.... golf...

Guilt rep I guess that's better then the sympathy **** haha. Have a good round man I'm very jealous. And yes smalls snow sucks. I'm tired of it already.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

What I don't understand is that their driving range and putting greens are closed till 11:30 as well cuz of the frost warnings. Their range are mats hitting onto a dirt field!?! what's the frost damaging/stopping there?

Walking long distances in the snow sucks. Have to lift your leg up to your hip just to get out of some of the deep places. I would hate to have to deal with that everyday.

Walking long distances in the snow sucks. Have to lift your leg up to your hip just to get out of some of the deep places. I would hate to have to deal with that everyday.

It's not so bad when you're used to the stuff and get the technique right (don't travel through the deep spots).

How do you have a lunch meeting without lunch :confused2:

How do you have a lunch meeting without lunch :confused2:

The terminology of lunch in this case was in reference to the time of day and not the action of lunch. I hate those.

It's not so bad when you're used to the stuff and get the technique right (don't travel through the deep spots).

Well I was up in the pasture with my redneck snowboard and hit a few of those snow drifts all pilled up and got up tp my waist.

ESPN just had Larry the Cable guy on for there top 10 plays, it was funny. Some guy dunked the ball and he said "Ive done the drunk before" Haha
Then the espn reporter said a Japanese last name and larry replied with "You need to watch your language on air" Lmao Good stuff.

The terminology of lunch in this case was in reference to the time of day and not the action of lunch. I hate those.

The boss chose me and one of my co-workers for this meeting to help them with this "new project." Yippee :sad: So I guess I'll be eating a later than normal lunch today...

Well I was up in the pasture with my redneck snowboard and hit a few of those snow drifts all pilled up and got up tp my waist.

ESPN just had Larry the Cable guy on for there top 10 plays, it was funny. Some guy dunked the ball and he said "Ive done the drunk before" Haha
Then the espn reporter said a Japanese last name and larry replied with "You need to watch your language on air" Lmao Good stuff.

That's always fun doing the redneck stuff. I figured Larry would have referred to dunking a ball as an surprised accident in the bathroom.

That's always fun doing the redneck stuff. I figured Larry would have referred to dunking a ball as an surprised accident in the bathroom.

Yes it is. Had a couple boogie boards that we drilled holes in and bloted some tie down straps on. Just stick your feet in and down the hill you go. Really fun.

Holy crap, MORE SNOW!!

We have a really long drive way, (150 yards or so long) and I havent been able to get out of the driveway for the last 3 days because it was so slick. Now we have more snow on top of this, that will soon turn into ice and snow. This is just ridiculous. Its coming down hard right now. You northern people that deal with this everyday are just crazy lol

Holy crap, MORE SNOW!!

We have a really long drive way, (150 yards or so long) and I havent been able to get out of the driveway for the last 3 days because it was so slick. Now we have more snow on top of this, that will soon turn into ice and snow. This is just ridiculous. Its coming down hard right now. You northern people that deal with this everyday are just crazy lol

true. Got hammered with snow on Weds, now expecting some more tomorow, then Tuesday and Thursday. I'm more than ready to move next to JB.

you have a 7iron driveway... mines more like a long putt driveway

true. Got hammered with snow on Weds, now expecting some more tomorow, then Tuesday and Thursday. I'm more than ready to move next to JB.
haha, I feel sorry for all of you up there. I dont know how you drive in this stuff. Even 4wd around here is not working in spots, so I can only imagine how bad it is up there.
you have a 7iron driveway... mines more like a long putt driveway
I actually have more room than that. Thats just drive way until our cirlce drive starts then have about another 100 yards back. From were I usually hit shots out back to the end of the drive is 248 via rangefinder lol

Then if I pull out driver I can angle it back towards the woods which are around 280, so I can hit drives to. (No I dont carry 280)

Holy crap, MORE SNOW!!

My best friend has a driveway close to 100 yards long, it winds a bit and is on about a 20 foot slope. They had 15 inches that they had to shovel. I asked him why he didn't use their tractor (a 50 some odd inch Husqvarna that has a bucket) and he said he couldn't get it through the 3 foot drifts in the backyard. They keep their tractor in the garage around back in the basement.

My best friend has a driveway close to 100 yards long, it winds a bit and is on about a 20 foot slope. They had 15 inches that they had to shovel. I asked him why he didn't use their tractor (a 50 some odd inch Husqvarna that has a bucket) and he said he couldn't get it through the 3 foot drifts in the backyard. They keep their tractor in the garage around back in the basement.

Thats crazy! I have my truck next to our big shop under the shed part and I cant go anywhere. Its on a slight incline to get out and if I back up it goes down a little so my truck cant move at all. My dad is the only one able to drive because of his 4wd.

dude you dont have a driveway... thats a road that goes directly to your house... holy cow

dent if i get her # ill probably pass out... but when i wake up and call her a thousand times... ill let you have it

dude you dont have a driveway... thats a road that goes directly to your house... holy cow

dent if i get her # ill probably pass out... but when i wake up and call her a thousand times... ill let you have it

Oh.My.God.

[youtube]QQbtE_p5_jA[/youtube]

haha, I feel sorry for all of you up there. I dont know how you drive in this stuff. Even 4wd around here is not working in spots, so I can only imagine how bad it is up there.

Blasphemy! 4wd can get ya anywhere with the snowy conditions. The only thing I reserve driving across is mud (mainly because I don't have the right tires).

lol, its not as long as you think. Actual drive way is 150 yards or so and its fenced on both sides, then just add the extra room were the house is and back yard.

Blasphemy! 4wd can get ya anywhere with the snowy conditions. The only thing I reserve driving across is mud (mainly because I don't have the right tires).

Well all this crap turned to Ice. We havent seen 25* in 4 days. So no traction for the 4wd in spots. Its not everywere, my dad has been driving in it, its just spots that are really really slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back