Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I promise EVERYBODY that this will be the best outing we have ever held at THP. Demo Day is shaping up to be something special, the dinner is starting to come together nicely in menu planning and the contests are starting to roll around and will be announced very soon.

last outing will be hard to beat, but you keep saying this one will be better. I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us.

Super excited that this outing is getting closer. I have never been this excited to play golf. NEVER

last outing will be hard to beat, but you keep saying this one will be better. I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us.

I never break a promise with THP.

The WPB Resort put in a new elevator. It's called the DDEC express.

Sounds like this outing is going to top the charts with excitement, a superb Friday evening dinner hosted by THP, great golf matches, and I-Bar entertainment:thumb:

I never break a promise with THP.

I have no doubt you will over deliver on every promise. Just like always

JB, I have learned to be pleasantly surprised by everythig that THP does for it's members! I have no doubt that this Outing will be EPIC!!

So glad you'll be joining us Degoins!! I look forward to meeting you!

And on more super happy fun time news, AdamsGirl and myself booked our flights today! Flying in on Wednesday on Continental via Houston and flying home the same way on Thursday. Decided to fly directly to PBI. A little more expensive, but it will save the hassle of driving. If that can be considered a hassle at all. At any rate we are both very much looking forward to seeing everyone at PGA National!!

JB, I have learned to be pleasantly surprised by everythig that THP does for it's members! I have no doubt that this Outing will be EPIC!!

And on more super happy fun time news, AdamsGirl and myself booked our flights today! Flying in on Wednesday on Continental via Houston and flying home the same way on Thursday. Decided to fly directly to PBI. A little more expensive, but it will save the hassle of driving. If that can be considered a hassle at all. At any rate we are both very much looking forward to seeing everyone at PGA National!!

Thats great man look forward to seeing you there.

Congrats on booking the flights 9I and AdamsGirl!

We have had 2 days in the mid 40s and a lot of our snow is melting, it's forecast to be this way thru Thursday, I know I'm setting myself up for a disappointment when the next snow storm comes but this warmer weather has hit me with spring fever big time! Spring=May and May=THP Outing....CAN'T WAIT!

It will be great to see you guys again! Bring your energy bars for the extra round on Saturday :hungry:.... Tell Adams girl to bring her "A" game for the best ball match :thumb:

I promise EVERYBODY that this will be the best outing we have ever held at THP. Demo Day is shaping up to be something special, the dinner is starting to come together nicely in menu planning and the contests are starting to roll around and will be announced very soon.
:clapp::clapp:

C'mon guys!!! Even One-T knew when he listed the teams he put the best one first!! Team One AKA Bushwood Country Club Gardeners, is winning this thing!!!!

Not if Team 6 aka Team Mad Science (just came up with that one) has anything to say about that! We'll conjure up a win, using SCIENCE!!

C'mon guys!!! Even One-T knew when he listed the teams he put the best one first!! Team One AKA Bushwood Country Club Gardeners, is winning this thing!!!!

I was thinking about names for team 2...
Music Related
- Ole Gray and the Magnetic
- Adams Girl and the Machine
General
- The Snake Charmers
- 3 Men and a Lady
- Ole Gray and the Order of the Cobras
- <ole gray>GoodFellers</ole gray>
- True Grit (at the last outing Gray and KellyBo had to inform me as to what grits were)

Not if Team 6 aka Team Mad Science (just came up with that one) has anything to say about that! We'll conjure up a win, using SCIENCE!!
LOVE IT!
stand_back_square_0.png

I'm just glad it ain't 3 mountain men and a sheep!

Where is the harm in that, as long as you arent the sheep.... :alien:

Spoiler
Please note: RX does not approve nor condone the use of sheep for anything other than food and clothing.

Where is the harm in that, as long as you arent the sheep.... :alien:

Spoiler
Please note: RX does not approve nor condone the use of sheep for anything other than food and clothing.

ROTFL, thats funny I guess thats why the sign when you enter cleveland says "Welcome to Cleveland where the suns always shining and the sheep are nervous!"

This is exactly how I feel about this upcoming event.

Spoiler
[video=youtube;h-LbvFckptY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY[/video]

** Only chorus relates to my excitement. Please disregard all other lyrics.

And flights are booked. We will fly into and out of Orlando this time.

After arriving on the Thursday May 19th, we will drive down to WPB Check into the PGA Resort and stay until Sunday night. Then it will be back to Orlando for a couple days before Flying out on Tuesday the 24th.

We used a "credit" that we had with American Airlines, but it still ended up costing us about $600 total to fly there and back (because we had to book a one way from Halifax to JFK on the 19th)

Super Excited that things are now taking shape. Important question... what shopping/golfing is there to do near Orlando? Also how far is Kissimmee from the Orlando airport as we have a "close to free" place to stay there.

RB

All the flights are getting booked and now it really is starting to feel real, excited to see you there rbelbin, there are a lot of Canadians crashing this party.

All the flights are getting booked and now it really is starting to feel real, excited to see you there rbelbin, there are a lot of Canadians crashing this party.
Both Coasts of Canada will be REPRESENTIN'!

Ain't no party like an east/west coast party! Just have to book a rental car now. (which seems to be WAY cheaper on Expedia than anywhere else)

Back