AT&T Pebble Beach [Spoilers]

Looks like David Duval will make the cut if he doesn't stumble coming in. -2 and T52nd place with 6 holes left. He'd do himself a favor by getting to -3.

Now he is -3 smalls.

I love watching the golf course, but if I hear about the views and have to watch Bill Murray with his shirt untucked, playing in what look like jeans much longer I may gouge my eyes out.

Now he is -3 smalls.

Cool. Now if DJ can get there, I'll have 7 guys make the cut for sure. Maybe.

Ogilvy can pick it up a little too.

Ogilvy needs a birdie pretty quick! Looks like only 6 guys left for tomorrow for me.

62nd place. Right in the middle of the pack. Only six guys made the cut.

I think were heading to the Sears scratch and dent store to look at ovens. Then maybe to Best Buy and GG. This coverage bores me.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Maybe Bed bath and beyond, but I don't know if you'll have time.

Glad I didnt pick Garrigus. WD because of high blood pressure.

I had/have him and just saw that he withdrew. I was wondering why. High blood pressure? That's kind of weird. I hope he is alright. And what the heck is up with Paddy? He is +6 today! So much for me staying in 4th!

Not sure what is up with the high blood pressure, but hopefully nothing serious. I also have Paddy and am not very happy with his play right now!

Not sure what is up with the high blood pressure, but hopefully nothing serious. I also have Paddy and am not very happy with his play right now!

I really like Paddy and I am constantly trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but he is killing me in fantasy golf! I do hope everything is OK with Garrigus because I really like him. I have never heard anyone say a bad word about him and it's been fun watching he succeed so far this year.

Come on phil start making a run!!!! I really want to see him capture another win.

But he needs some more wardrobe options, I am getting so tired of him with the same thing on over and over.

Come on phil start making a run!!!! I really want to see him capture another win.

But he needs some more wardrobe options, I am getting so tired of him with the same thing on over and over.

you know I never thought about it till you mentioned it. It seems he always wears those black pinstripe pants with a matching top. Maybe because black is slimming haha

you know I never thought about it till you mentioned it. It seems he always wears those black pinstripe pants with a matching top. Maybe because black is slimming haha

He has a pair of cream and brown pinstripe pants too. :smile:

He wears them with those sweet reptile skin (I think it's alligator but I am not 100% sure) brown shoes that are a Phil exclusive.

Exactly those are his only 2 outfits!! Isn't he wearing the cream and brown with a brown shirt today too?

I don't know. I haven't been following via the TV. And of course there is a stupid college basketball game on TV so we have to wait for that to finish before we can get the golf on TV.

I think he should wear black pants and red shirt. And a sandwich board around it saying "I'M BACK"

I think he should wear black pants and red shirt. And a sandwich board around it saying "I'M BACK"

But Phil hasn't really been away. He does need a sign that says "I have drive".

The red and black would be a hoot.

When I hover above my name in the standings it doesn't show my picks, but does so when I hover over other teams. :bulgy-eyes:

I am 47th. Wonderful week. I hope my guys can get me into the 30s, but I am hoping I stay higher than 70th!

GG, I LOVE those shoes and those just make the outfit. Just checked some PGA tour video and yep, he's wearing the cream today.

GG, I LOVE those shoes and those just make the outfit. Just checked some PGA tour video and yep, he's wearing the cream today.

He really does only wear those few outfits. I LOVE those shoes too. They are my favorite that he wears, however, I really like when he wears the black pinstripes with the purple shirt. I think that's a nice combo.

I kind of wish you guys hadn't given away what he wearing today. It's about to come on and we could have had a little friendly wager. Since we all agree it could only be one of TWO outfits. haha
What no pink? Valentines is coming.....

I kind of wish you guys hadn't given away what he wearing today. It's about to come on and we could have had a little friendly wager. Since we all agree it could only be one of TWO outfits. haha
What no pink? Valentines is coming.....

I am screaming at the TV because they are giving me updates of the college basketball games from today. I don't give a crap about that just put the golf on already.

Back