Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody that wants to come is more than welcome! Just let me know soon and I can set up a block of tee times. We will be playing Highland Walk at Victoria Bryant.

Which day and what time are you guys planning to get together?

I had planned on going to Highland Walk on Saturday and Arrowhead Pointe on Sunday.

Which day and what time are you guys planning to get together?

Kelly and I plan on being up there on Saturday with a maybe on playing Arrowhead Point on Sunday.

We have some interest picking up here that could include two or three foursomes. Setho needs to know asap so he can block some tee times. Highland Walk is fun to play and if you want to have a Ryder Cup style experience, we need to know asap. Slamming Sam needs to get in on this action as he has not met any THP'ers yet.

We have some interest picking up here that could include two or three foursomes. Setho needs to know asap so he can block some tee times. Highland Walk is fun to play and if you want to have a Ryder Cup style experience, we need to know asap. Slamming Sam needs to get in on this action as he has not met any THP'ers yet.

I've played Highland Walk many times. You will certainly use every club in your bag out there.

I'll let you guys know soon since I'd originally promised my fiancé a trip to the zoo for Saturday... haha

I've played Highland Walk many times. You will certainly use every club in your bag out there.

I'll let you guys know soon since I'd originally promised my fiancé a trip to the zoo for Saturday... haha

Well bring her with ya and she can see a real Zoo :D !

I would love to play a bit with some other THPers. I am LOVING the southern hospitality I keep getting shown everytime I land on their doorsteps with my golf clubs and pale northern physique. I think they pitty me!

I would love to play a bit with some other THPers. I am LOVING the southern hospitality I keep getting shown everytime I land on their doorsteps with my golf clubs and pale northern physique. I think they pitty me!

Not pity for you Gus, pity that you live in that frozen tundra and have to travel down to play winter golf. Hope to see you again soon, and have a safe trip.

What Gus is really trying to say is ya'll git your arse down to Highland Walk and let's rumble :deadhorse:

sorry I can not make it to this one fellas, TC and I had a death in the family and will be out of town this weekend

sorry I can not make it to this one fellas, TC and I had a death in the family and will be out of town this weekend

Yeah, it wasn't something that we necessarily wanted to advertise but it occured nonetheless. I hope you all have a great time.

Sorry to hear the sad news One-T & TC, my sympathy to you and your family.

I certainly understand and I am sorry for your loss.
I am still looking forward to catching a round with you and the Bro someday in the future, though.

Sorry to hear about your loss TC & One-T. You have our sympathy .....

I can make it to this one but I'd prefer to not end up being the 5th wheel so lets see if we can get anyone else... :golf3:

I can make it to this one but I'd prefer to not end up being the 5th wheel so lets see if we can get anyone else... :golf3:

Setho has mentioned that SeeMoreGuy may be able to come & I have talked to DawgDaddy who has also mentioned interest. We will confirm these two and hopefully Slamming Sam will be able to come. That will give us two foursomes.

I love it when a plan comes together. I hope this one comes to fruition.

Setho has mentioned that SeeMoreGuy may be able to come & I have talked to DawgDaddy who has also mentioned interest. We will confirm these two and hopefully Slamming Sam will be able to come. That will give us two foursomes.

Pingman- I understand if you don't want to be #5, but hopefully things work out and I get a chance to play a round with you. There is nothing quite like meeting THPers and putting a face to a name that you already know so well!

I PM'ed Ole Gray - I unfortunately am tied to my job right now and for a few weeks to come, but I have long wanted to play Arrowhead Pointe - I will have to take a rain check this time around but hopefully can make a rematch when work gets normal again.

Hate to hear that SS, I am primed and ready to make up another group, but as littlepingman said, I certainly won't show up and be a 5th wheel.

I PM'ed Ole Gray - I unfortunately am tied to my job right now and for a few weeks to come, but I have long wanted to play Arrowhead Pointe - I will have to take a rain check this time around but hopefully can make a rematch when work gets normal again.

I am sorry to hear that SAM. While I am sure Seth0 will gladly play you at Arrowhead some other time, I likely won't have the pleasure.
I understand the work thing 100% and hope that you can squeeze in some golf between all of it!

Hate to hear that SS, I am primed and ready to make up another group, but as littlepingman said, I certainly won't show up and be a 5th wheel.

But... if you show up WITH pingman then you are #5 and #6. Much more manageable!

But... if you show up WITH pingman then you are #5 and #6. Much more manageable!

Yep, I am still in limbo, hope someone else decides to make the trip as it would be nice to see you and SethO again.

Back