Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modell's has the 40% off single item back again. I just bought a new Clicgear 3.0 for $120! Code is on the website.

The site tells me that ClicFear is excluded and will not give the discount.

For you TaylorMade fans www.14stix.com has the TaylorMade Icon Golf Hat for $7.99, that is super cheap for a has as they usually run $20 to $25 dollars. They have 4 colors.

I was to the point of paying and saw shipping is $8.44, for ground. :angry:

The site tells me that ClicFear is excluded and will not give the discount.

yeah...looks like they put it on the exclusion list since yesterday.
the code will not apply. good luck to all of you that ordered.
Hope you get it...

and what really sucks is that I had decided to buy one this morning so I would get off my butt and start walking more this year......sigh...

Damn. Sorry guys.

and what really sucks is that I had decided to buy one this morning so I would get off my butt and start walking more this year......sigh...

Go the refurb route straight from clicgear, you still ge tthe full warranty and their service is stellar.

Golfsmith on Facebook is saying they have the Clicgear for $119 now

Go the refurb route straight from clicgear, you still ge tthe full warranty and their service is stellar.

I paid $159 with free shipping and the cart is brand new, can't begin to see anything wrong or that was fixed and it works so much better than my Bag Boy Mini GT.

Golfsmith on Facebook is saying they have the Clicgear for $119 now

This is on the Golfsmith home page on Facebook - Sorry for anyone that missed this deal!
Our Daily Deals are limited quantity, limited time offers. We sold out in an hour but will have another deal very soon!

This is on the Golfsmith home page on Facebook - Sorry for anyone that missed this deal!
Our Daily Deals are limited quantity, limited time offers. We sold out in an hour but will have another deal very soon!

this was the model 2.0...

Dang. Would have loved to get on that deal!

I paid $159 with free shipping and the cart is brand new, can't begin to see anything wrong or that was fixed and it works so much better than my Bag Boy Mini GT.

I feel ya, I just went 2.0 on the refurb and it was sparkling. They were great, and this was the best purchase I've made in a long time, my back is SO grateful.

www.14stix.com has travisMathew Two Street polos for $27.99 an $80.00 value. They only have 1 small and 2 xlarge left so don't hesitate if you want one.

Thanks DD!

Cleveland stuff

Cleveland stuff

If you're interested in a Mashie, or the drivers (XL 270, SL 290, TL 310), PM me and I'll get you a special THP coupon code from Blind 9 Golf. Thanks!

Golf Galaxy has yellow and orange e6 balls for $21/dozen.....

TourEdge BackDraft Putters for $15.99 in 3 different styles, that is 82% off retail so if one appeals to your eye why not? It is listed at https://www.caddiesbag.com/

I did not get in on the $120 Modells Clicgear 3.0, but I wanted one bad enough, that I picked it up for $160 at Sports Authority...2 ways to do it..

Sports Authority: $199 and $.99 shipping
Friends and Family Coupon (in store only + tax, only good until 2/28...Mine did not have any...) -
25% off - http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=269683...s/2011_Emails/TSA_20110223_Images/Coupon1.pdf

20% off online coupon - http://c.couponcabin.com/r/cc-sgua-0256-520296-00-00-0000-022611?afsrc=1
Got a black one using this method...

The coupons can be used for anything but they have a pretty long exclusion list...

You are going to love it Bama

You are going to love it Bama

hope so....
It serves a dual purpose in getting my fat butt out of the cart and walking....
I was going to get another stand bag, but I figured I would get this and use my nicer bag at the same time...
Cant wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back