TC Takes Thainer to the Woodshed

Great vids guys.

Hey Young Thainer....maybe you should get in touch with Andy in the pro tip threads and see if he can help you with your bunker game? :D

But seriously, anyone can tell from that swing with the hybrid that you got some game kid !

"Nice out" man I laughed/chuckled for a solid ten minutes at the comment dude.

Glad ya'll were able to get together.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Just watched the video's and I have to ask, is there any grass on that course? Just looks like dirt everywhere.

Just watched the video's and I have to ask, is there any grass on that course? Just looks like dirt everywhere.

It's dormant bermuda grass Cool. It's just brown right now. It'll be green in a month or so.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

It's dormant bermuda grass Cool. It's just brown right now. It'll be green in a month or so.

Thanks TC I've never played on Bermuda grass before, nor have I ever been to the south. I was just surprised at how brown everything was.

Thanks TC I've never played on Bermuda grass before, nor have I ever been to the south. I was just surprised at how brown everything was.

Yeah, it's not pretty to look at in winter but it's a resilient grass. It's actually really great to hit out of to be honest.

I have to tell you guys, Thainer's got a ton of talent. His season is just starting so I know he'll be at the outing in great form.

Yeah, it's not pretty to look at in winter but it's a resilient grass. It's actually really great to hit out of to be honest.

I have to tell you guys, Thainer's got a ton of talent. His season is just starting so I know he'll be at the outing in great form.

You can tell from his swing he's got game. Since he hasn't golfed in 5 months, I don't think you can expect a lot.

Dear God, what a terrible lie in the fairway bunk. Nice videos!

"Nice out" man I laughed/chuckled for a solid ten minutes at the comment dude.

Glad ya'll were able to get together.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I didnt know what else to say

i say we start a thp youtube channel where we just share our vids hahaha

Haha you guys are all great. I was either coming up short, or blowing it over the green with that downhill lie. And if anyone can hit a ball that is plugged like that more than 6 feet, please pm me with an answer!! Ha.

It has been a rough and tiring couple of days with the drive to fla and the Disney parks and such. I'm not really worried about the golf because I'm sure my game will come around(if it doesn't I'll be Looking for a new sport). The problem right now, is that I can't get the clubface angle correct through the impact zone, and I'm manipulating the clubface at impact to adjust. If I didn't hit the ball in the center on the clubface almost every time, it wouldn't go so far out of bounds. I'd rather be shanking it than hitting it good in the wrong direction.

But boy was it ever fun. Stroker ace is easily the most hilarious cat I have ever played golf with, he's fairly new to golf, and his attitude about the game is absolutely incredible. TC and OneT are no different in person than they are on here. The legendary hilarity and awesomeness that they bring to the forum stays true while playing golf. Jeff Overton was burning edges all day or leaving them short. His reads were perfect everytime and once he plays on greens that are consistent with speed, he will be droppin' em from everywhere.

Anyways folks, just outside of Cincinnati to make my way home. Long drive awaits. I'll be posting on the forum like usual in no time!

From the iPhone in a crummy Days Inn just outside of Cincinnati.

Haha you guys are all great. I was either coming up short, or blowing it over the green with that downhill lie. And if anyone can hit a ball that is plugged like that more than 6 feet, please pm me with an answer!! Ha.

It has been a rough and tiring couple of days with the drive to fla and the Disney parks and such. I'm not really worried about the golf because I'm sure my game will come around(if it doesn't I'll be Looking for a new sport). The problem right now, is that I can't get the clubface angle correct through the impact zone, and I'm manipulating the clubface at impact to adjust. If I didn't hit the ball in the center on the clubface almost every time, it wouldn't go so far out of bounds. I'd rather be shanking it than hitting it good in the wrong direction.

But boy was it ever fun. Stroker ace is easily the most hilarious cat I have ever played golf with, he's fairly new to golf, and his attitude about the game is absolutely incredible. TC and OneT are no different in person than they are on here. The legendary hilarity and awesomeness that they bring to the forum stays true while playing golf. Jeff Overton was burning edges all day or leaving them short. His reads were perfect everytime and once he plays on greens that are consistent with speed, he will be droppin' em from everywhere.

Anyways folks, just outside of Cincinnati to make my way home. Long drive awaits. I'll be posting on the forum like usual in no time!

hey buddy, drive careful!!!

Those videos are awesome. Thanks for posting. Flashy and I were loling watching them. We can't wait till the outing when we get to see everyone again.

Love the new avatar Thainer, drive safe

lmao That's exactly what Rhino say after seeing the brown grass at our course. "It looks like dirt in the fairways".

Have a safe trip Thainer and get plenty of rest buddy!

lmao That's exactly what Rhino say after seeing the brown grass at our course. "It looks like dirt in the fairways".

Have a safe trip Thainer and get plenty of rest buddy!

Well that is cause out here grass stays green all year long, it looked like you were playing in a giant dirt field to me.

Well that is cause out here grass stays green all year long, it looked like you were playing in a giant dirt field to me.

yea yea yea go ahead and brag Team in the Bushes lol. I bet Pale Rider did not mind playing on a little brown grass as opposed to that snow up where he lives.

Glad to hear you had a great time Thain. Last falls outing was my first exposure to Bermuda and that thin soft sand, lets just say I struggle a lot, lol. Looks like you have a solid swing for sure and no doubt will come back in May to show these big meanies your real game, lol.

Great vid's guy's, this was a fun post.

Thanks guys.

I almost forgot to mention that I got a wicked cool hat out of the deal.

OneT was kind enough to throw this puppy my way. Talk to y'all in about 10 hours!!

462b3973-4ea1-cb3a.jpg

462b3973-4ed2-157e.jpg

From the iPhone.

NIce Hat Thainer, its too bad you didn't play your best this weekend but I'm very jealous you got to tee it up with TC, One-T and JB. Getting to play some rounds with those guys would be great no matter how you played.

Thanks guys.

I almost forgot to mention that I got a wicked cool hat out of the deal.

OneT was kind enough to throw this puppy my way. Talk to y'all in about 10 hours!!

From the iPhone.

I hear ya bro! Them Florida & North Carolina boys got ya trained well Thainer :D. You stay down much longer and we will have ya sucking down a bowl of grits :hungry:

I hear ya bro! Them Florida & North Carolina boys got ya trained well Thainer :D. You stay down much longer and we will have ya sucking down a bowl of grits :hungry:

I gotta say Gray I had some grits last year when I was in Colorado and I will never do that again, just not for me.

I gotta say Gray I had some grits last year when I was in Colorado and I will never do that again, just not for me.

Awwww that's ok. Good buddy you probably are more of a collard greens & cornbread with black eye peas kind of fellow :thumb:

Back