finally! my course opens today

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
My course is officially opened in northern indiana today after what felt like an eternity! It may still be a little damp from all the snow that has melted over the last few weeks,but it.is supposed to be in the 50s!

That's awesome, I'm happy for ya, but also very jealous!

That must be a great day for you. I was just posting on another thread that i cant imagine not being able to play for a long period of time. I live in CA. We play all year long. Im glad you now can get out and play. Have fun.

Must be nice! I just shoveled out 6 inches of snow yesterday so it's probably still gonna be a few weeks for me. I'm going crazy.

sweet!! played in the rain today, but so glad to finally be out there!!

Nice! Mine is still a week or two away from opening, but getting closer everyday. Gotta love spring.

Mine will not open until May. Boo

Hopefully I can play other ones before that.

Tappin to the oldies

Hopefully you'll have better weather than we do in Louisville over the next few days. Our course is going to be underwater if the rain doesn't stop soon. I don't think the course has been dry since the late fall of last year.

Hopefully you'll have better weather than we do in Louisville over the next few days. Our course is going to be underwater if the rain doesn't stop soon. I don't think the course has been dry since the late fall of last year.

Same in Indiana. We had rain and snow melt last week which caused some flooding and now we are getting poring rain this morning. It is going to be some time before things dry out and the course's are open and playable. It beats being back in November though!

My course opened yesterday as well. I got there about 11 or so and there were about 7 foursomes. I walk so I was not worried about tearing up a very wet course. I was a bit bothered they were charging full price and the greens were very littered with sticks and branches, but at least I got to play. I must add, the rust was thick!! Rain today and then again on Saturday, but next week is shaping up nicely.

Ours... stay open. HEHEHE.

My favorite course in Southern Indiana opened yesterday (Martinsville GC). I plan on playing 36 on Sat.

My course is officially opened in northern indiana today after what felt like an eternity! It may still be a little damp from all the snow that has melted over the last few weeks,but it.is supposed to be in the 50s!

Nice, man. This is giving me hope that more courses in Chicago will open soon! (other than those "open" year round). Enjoy it.

Nice, I am jealous. have fun out there and play as much as you can for us Canadians!!!

That awesome!!! We have a couple courses that opened on the weekend and the rest will be opening very soon. I can't wait to get out there full tilt!!!!!

Congrats! Still a few more weeks of waiting here in Western PA. We're actually expecting a bit more snow this weekend which will certainly push us back a few more days/weeks. Enjoy the spring time golf!

It is still a little wet but it is supposed to be in the 60's here this week!

It will be a good bit of time for us in New Hampshire. There is still plenty of snow on the ground even with the recent warmth and rain. However we are supposed to get an entire week of 50's with more rain coming so we might really melt down a good deal of snow by next Saturday. We will all be amazed here if we are out by April 1 given the severity of this winter.

I dont expect to get out till mid, or end of april on my course, I cant walk and have to wait till the carts don't tear up the course.

Mid to late April here too....

Hopefully we'll start seeing some opening within the next two weeks.

Just visited mine this morning. Looks like they will open mid week next week. I drove around with our owner/pro and it is very wet right now. Needs to dry up a little for sure. Sounds like we could see temps in the low 60's by mid week so they are thinking it may be better by then. Fingers crossed!

The course is still wet enough that it will be tough to get out there and play a round within the next few weeks til it dries up. However, I can finally get out to the practice greens and work on my short game because the practice green dries up pretty quickly at the beginning of each year. And now that the weather is improving I can get out to the range more often!

Back