the members of THP are just unbelievable

I also owe Hawk a thank you. I asked for him to bring me a ProV1 (08)he had laying to try out on the sim last weekend and he showed up with two sleeves and wouldn't accept anything for them. Other than almost running us out of gas (Our tripmeter said 0 miles left for about 3 miles) he's a hell of a guy!

Thanks dude.

Russ you are right, THP and it's members are some of the best folks you can find!

Even if it were a private club with fees, there is no doubt in my mind that I would be a full time member!

Thank you all for everything that you do!

Glad you like them, Yoccos :)

Nice going Hawk, you da man!!!

Since I became a member, I've actually wanted to make a thread like this, but didn't at the risk of being too cheesy...well played...you've put me in my place!

It's true, everyone here is so phenomenal. I frequent a number of the golf sites, and there isn't one nearly as positive and supportive as this one. Frankly, I was getting tired of the constant badmouthing on some other sites, and I really appreciate having the right to have a respected opinion here.

Well done THP, keep up the good work!

I concur,this is a great site.THP is a big part of dealing with winter and only playing indoors once a week.Here's hoping the snow melts soon.

i love all these stories

I want to thank White Rhino for ordering for me on the night the 2011 Poker Chips were put up for sale. I had mentioned that I was bummed because I working that night and he PM'd me that he could do it for me.

Also thanks to coolbreeze for the same offer! I had WR do it because I saw his PM first and gave him the go-ahead before I saw CB's post. Thanks to both of you!

I want to thank White Rhino for ordering for me on the night the 2011 Poker Chips were put up for sale. I had mentioned that I was bummed because I working that night and he PM'd me that he could do it for me.

Also thanks to coolbreeze for the same offer! I had WR do it because I saw his PM first and gave him the go-ahead before I saw CB's post. Thanks to both of you!

Nice work Rhino!

Great job WR and Coolbreeze, both are great examples of what THP is all about!

Couple of shout outs!

White Rhino: I've been yapping about my wedges and how I want new ones, or a different set up lol. This of course after a recent bout with the hosel rockets. Well I've been really curious about the spinners. Rhino had tried them but I don't think they really fit him, so he is letting me try them out till the outing, and we will see how they fit. An awesome gesture and one I truly appreciate. In fact, they should be here within the next day or so. Just awesome.

Thainer: This crazy guy haha. I usually pay close attention most of the time to what people post and I do reach out for tips. People on this forum have open minds and are so willing to help its truly amazing. There's that word again. So to relate to the first thank you, I asked for any type of drill to help with the rockets. Some I had been trying just didnt work. I'd hit 10-15 good shots and then BAM. So one tip and simple set up adjustment later I'm hitting some really good shots. Like shots I hadn't hit in years. I'm still on the same high I was on yesterday from practicing. Appreciate the help buddy!

Great Stuff WR, what a great move! This is one of the many reasons I love the site. Tips from pale Hundy eh??? I don't know about that one. :D

I hope they work out for you my friend. I know alot of people like them alot. It was just not inthe cards for me. Glad I could help you out!

Rhino is one of the most generous dudes on this website. Well done big fella.

And don't let pale hundy's bad rounds of golf fool you, he's got a ton of talent and a tremendous amount of knowledge to share, and it's nice to see him sharing it.

Lol. Dude that avatar I have now, is my first shot with my 8i. I started the drill with my 6i and it work phenominally. Then went to the 8 and those were my first 2 shots lol. He gave me some advice to not overdue it, which makes complete sense but I will definitely use it more and it really helped carve a consistant swing. Pale Hundy struck gold!

I'm so stoked about the Spinner shafts and seeing what they can do. WR was real generous in letting me try those out. I tend to wear out shafts with my awesome sweetspot hunting lol.

Great Stuff WR, what a great move! This is one of the many reasons I love the site. Tips from pale Hundy eh??? I don't know about that one. :D

Couple of shout outs!

White Rhino: I've been yapping about my wedges and how I want new ones, or a different set up lol. This of course after a recent bout with the hosel rockets. Well I've been really curious about the spinners. Rhino had tried them but I don't think they really fit him, so he is letting me try them out till the outing, and we will see how they fit. An awesome gesture and one I truly appreciate. In fact, they should be here within the next day or so. Just awesome.

Thainer: This crazy guy haha. I usually pay close attention most of the time to what people post and I do reach out for tips. People on this forum have open minds and are so willing to help its truly amazing. There's that word again. So to relate to the first thank you, I asked for any type of drill to help with the rockets. Some I had been trying just didnt work. I'd hit 10-15 good shots and then BAM. So one tip and simple set up adjustment later I'm hitting some really good shots. Like shots I hadn't hit in years. I'm still on the same high I was on yesterday from practicing. Appreciate the help buddy!

Great stuff for sure. Rhino is always sharing stuff with his THP friends. I'm gonna have to talk to my :guitar: KB and the Sunshine Band teammate about giving tips to our opponents before the big match though. This is a big tournament time, not time to be helping THP buddies. :D Then again, if it makes it worse, be suspicious!

Me too broski. I just have a feeling, JAWS/Spinners = Lethal.

I hope they work out for you my friend. I know alot of people like them alot. It was just not inthe cards for me. Glad I could help you out!

WR really is TC. Ninja like too. I gotta post a picture of my favorite hat right now. And young Thainer really has some knowledge and it's great talking golf with him. You can definitely tell his passion for this game is something fierce.

Rhino is one of the most generous dudes on this website. Well done big fella.

And don't let pale hundy's bad rounds of golf fool you, he's got a ton of talent and a tremendous amount of knowledge to share, and it's nice to see him sharing it.

Maybe its a good plan. I don't think my GI irons were meant to be struck in the sweetspot so much hahaha. I may wear it out lol.

Great stuff for sure. Rhino is always sharing stuff with his THP friends. I'm gonna have to talk to my :guitar: KB and the Sunshine Band teammate about giving tips to our opponents before the big match though. This is a big tournament time, not time to be helping THP buddies. :D Then again, if it makes it worse, be suspicious!

Great job WR and Thainer. Keep paying it forward.

Thanks all for the nice comments but I knew the spinners were not for me, many of you know the isues I had once I put them in my wedges. So they were just sitting in my garage gathering dust, so i fugured if they can help someone else then why not. This site has given so much to me I enjoy being able to pass some of that on to others.

Thanks all for the nice comments but I knew the spinners were not for me, many of you know the isues I had once I put them in my wedges. So they were just sitting in my garage gathering dust, so i fugured if they can help someone else then why not. This site has given so much to me I enjoy being able to pass some of that on to others.

Proud of ya dude! Great work & Big Heart..

Pretty cool WR! Hope you like the spinners Yoccos.

Way to go on the tip, Thainer!

Back