Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to fire someone today. Hate that he put me in that position ( his wife is giving birth next week). Gave him every chance though.

Had to fire someone today. Hate that he put me in that position ( his wife is giving birth next week). Gave him every chance though.

So you have a job opening? hehehe

I had a quick trip to Philly and back this week, round trip about 550 miles. Anyone wanna take a guess what I want to rant about?!?!? People can't drive!!! They are either in too much of a hurry or have no clue where they are going or when they are going to get there. On my return today I witnessed no less than 4 near misses, 1 accident on 95S just north of Richmond and to cap it all off.....was almost backed into while I pulled into my neighborhood. Again someone in too much of a hurry to simply look behind them before they backed down and out of their driveway. I'm a cruise control kind of driver and set my speed around 8 mph over the limit in most cases...it makes me a littel crazy seeing folks fly by me on the interstate only slam on brakes and end up behind me again because they are so busy shifting lanes trying to get by everyone........I could go on, but it's time to unwind. Rant over for now!!!!!

I had a quick trip to Philly and back this week, round trip about 550 miles. Anyone wanna take a guess what I want to rant about?!?!? People can't drive!!! They are either in too much of a hurry or have no clue where they are going or when they are going to get there. On my return today I witnessed no less than 4 near misses, 1 accident on 95S just north of Richmond and to cap it all off.....was almost backed into while I pulled into my neighborhood. Again someone in too much of a hurry to simply look behind them before they backed down and out of their driveway. I'm a cruise control kind of driver and set my speed around 8 mph over the limit in most cases...it makes me a littel crazy seeing folks fly by me on the interstate only slam on brakes and end up behind me again because they are so busy shifting lanes trying to get by everyone........I could go on, but it's time to unwind. Rant over for now!!!!!

When you asked what you were going to rant about I thought it would be about gas prices. Thats a haul John. Some people are just so careless.

Doctors are such Divas and need everything catered specifically to them and no one else...GRRR!!!!

i really need to refridge this cfml's but theres no room in the fridge

I just asked Russ this but how come they are called Forged? I have never heard of that in Canada.

I just made it up as a joke Dent.

I just asked Russ this but how come they are called Forged? I have never heard of that in Canada.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

So I had to come in today on my Day off. Morning Guy's Mom isn't doing to well. We got a great/comfortable/friendly work enviroment here so I have no problem covering for someone because I know they'ld do the same for me. I just wish someone told the night auditor that I only work 8 hour days, not the 4 10 hour days that some people on my staff do. Now i'm sitting here just waiting......
There's nothing worse than knowing you're done for the day and you got nothing to do, but wait.

After years of using www.greenskeeper.org for handicap tracking. I bear it basically useless now. Apparently the USGA has forbidden them to allow users to enter a Course Slope and Rating, so they developed something called a CDF (Course Difficulty Factor) which they claim very closely represents the Slope etc. I tried it out and it is NOWHERE NEAR the slope of my home course. I am not going to get an accurate handicap reading now so I am just going to trash that one.

Thankfully though I have my official handicap at my home course which is the one I will use from now on. The bad thing is years worth of stats are gone down the drain now. I guess I could enter scores on both.

After years of using www.greenskeeper.org for handicap tracking. I bear it basically useless now. Apparently the USGA has forbidden them to allow users to enter a Course Slope and Rating, so they developed something called a CDF (Course Difficulty Factor) which they claim very closely represents the Slope etc. I tried it out and it is NOWHERE NEAR the slope of my home course. I am not going to get an accurate handicap reading now so I am just going to trash that one.

Thankfully though I have my official handicap at my home course which is the one I will use from now on. The bad thing is years worth of stats are gone down the drain now. I guess I could enter scores on both.

I have a horrible 2 hour meeting waiting for me first thing this morning, that sucks! It has nothing to do with me so I'll just sit there pissed off. Hopefully I can find a spot in back and get on THP with my laptop!

its finally really warm outside... supposed to get to 60s
annnnnd there are flood watches with t-storms plowing thru... thanks weatherguy

tapatalk shall save you my friend
I have a horrible 2 hour meeting waiting for me first thing this morning, that sucks! It has nothing to do with me so I'll just sit there pissed off. Hopefully I can find a spot in back and get on THP with my laptop!

ok this rain has to stop......when? 7am tomorrow! that's literally a full day of hard, straight down and sideways-ish rain. Is this how Evan Almighty felt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back