WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

Ha, I didnt. I bet FLTC is over there scrambling to get his team changed, Tiger lover!

Wrong! I'm not making any changes this week. It kills me when I do.

No tiger for me, he sucks right now and I don't want to support that Foley dork and his fanny pack.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

No tiger for me, he sucks right now and I don't want to support that Foley dork and his fanny pack.

hahahahaha I love your adoration of that nerd foley. Makes me lol

True story! Whats next you ask? I'll tell you whats next, TIGERS BACK! HE WINS THIS WEEKEND! Thats what. Hope you picked him.

Sadly I did

I picked Tiger this week, I didnt want to but I couldnt resist. I feel like a perkins waitress

Sheep!

I bet they get R11's too.......oh wait!

What. hahahaha ZING!

Baaaaaa

I am going on Sunday. I hope to see at least Tiger/Bubba/Gmac/Kaymer in the last group.

If tiger doesn't start winning, will nike have to rename their victory brand to the back door top 20 brand?

If tiger doesn't start winning, will nike have to rename their victory brand to the back door top 20 brand?

They didnt name it after Vegas? He is the Nike winner this year so far right? hehe

They didnt name it after Vegas? He is the Nike winner this year so far right? hehe

yeah between tiger and ak, nike has been spending more time on tmz than the winner's w.i.t.b.

You better not have Lukey D on the squad yet.

This really is a tough week, so many who could run away with this one. So far I'm sticking with my gun's:

GMac
Kaymer
Kucher
Haas
Schwartzel
Casey
Watney
Quiros
Fowler
Yang

Tiger, Phil and Gmac. that is a blue monster of a pairing

i bet gmac finishes with the least amount of putts by at least 2 putts....I'd set the line gmac -2.5 but smart money could move the line to -3 by tee off. tiger and phil money could move the line to +2 which would be stealing because gmac is going to putt laps around those two socal yokels

They said the wind was down for the practice round played today. Guys coming in from the Honda Classic were happy to not have to play in winds higher than most of their ages.

Wind should be down around 10 mph. Maybe some rain around noonish or so from the band of rain about to get over my house shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going on Sunday. I hope to see at least Tiger/Bubba/Gmac/Kaymer in the last group.

That's a big last group going out together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back