TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

DirtyDawg I'm anxious to see how much of an improvement the R11 fairway wood is over the r9, I see that you currently play with the R9. I never pulled the trigger on buying one last year but I tried them and loved them! Congrats on being a tester I look forward to your feedback.

Am I looking at this wrong, I can't find any info on the Burner Superlaunch 2.0 hybrids. I can find the Burner Superfast 2.0 hybrids or the Burner Superlaunch hybrids.....

i think he used the Superlaunch as a reference.
edit: nevermind i see what your talking about now.

Wow! I'm super stoked for this. Thanks to THP and TMAG for this wonderful opportunity. I hope to give this club a run for it's money and write up about it. I can't wait, I can't wait!

Thank you all for the congratulations, and I hope all the testers are as excited as I am!

Tap before talk.

I am off to do some preliminary research on TM website about the Ladies Burner Superfast 2.0 FW!

I was worried about too light of a SW since I usually play men's clubs, but the ladies SW is D5. My evening is getting better and better! :banana:
I can't wait for it to arrive!

Last edited:
I wonder if the new R11 fairway wood is adjustable?

of course it is lol, just like the R11 driver but smaller, even has the ASP plate
edit: minus the weights.

I am off to do some preliminary research on TM website about the Ladies Burner Superfast 2.0 FW!

Congrats kokogirl and all the other winners. Have fun, I've already been over there, lol.

It is adjustable but doesn't have MWT. It has adjustable loft (FCT) and ASP.

First off a big THANKS to THP and TaylorMade for a chance to test out this club. Like other i am going to the tm site to research more about this club. I have been in a search recently for a new three wood so ii am looking forward to putting this one through its paces.

Am I looking at this wrong, I can't find any info on the Burner Superlaunch 2.0 hybrids. I can find the Burner Superfast 2.0 hybrids or the Burner Superlaunch hybrids.....

It was my mistake. Last year they changed the name to SuperLaunch hybrids and I assumed they would this year. It is the SuperFast 2.0 hybrids.

It was my mistake. Last year they changed the name to SuperLaunch hybrids and I assumed they would this year. It is the SuperFast 2.0 hybrids.

Oh ok, Thanks JB for clearing this up for me.

Congrats to the choosen ones, really looking forward to the reviews, especially the R11 FW and the lady's FW ones.

Last edited:
Thanks again THP and TM, i will be looking forward to the PM with info on which hybrid ill be testing and letting me know its shipped :) Bed Time, Early Work Day in the morning.

Congrats winners - looking forward to results
Watching the Honda Classic this weekend and seeing another white driver take the win got me thinking about the release coming up of the FW Woods & Rescues and how many bags these were in of the tour pros as well.

1153732357_9LseN-S-1.jpg

One of the wonderful features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world.

Well, we decided we are going to do it again. THP is going to do further testing on the TaylorMade Rescue 11 Hybrid, R11 FW Woods and Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW Woods and want to invite people to take part in the festivities.

Each tester will receive a brand new TaylorMade FW Wood or Rescue and will begin long term testing on them. We take the testing seriously and because of that have certain criteria to qualify for this particular club test.

Criteria
You must be able to play golf in the month of March (either on course, simulator, or range).
You must be located in North America

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the clubs out frequently (minimum of once per week) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

EDIT: The Testers have been selected!

R11 Fairway Wood
Ole Gray
War Mongering
Hole~Out~1983
Dent
Dirtydawg67
Royalwulff

Rescue 11
INGolfer
9-Iron Man
Blugold
10YardDraw
Fairway2Green

Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW
The Due

Burner SuperLaunch 2.0 Hybrids
Spank818
Bogey317

Ladies Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW
Kokogirl

VERY IMPORTANT

If you are on the list, you must send a PM to GolferGal with

Name
Shipping Address

You will also receive a PM from me with the rules of the testing.

Congrats to the chosen one! I look forward to reading your insights!

I am going to be shipping these tomorrow and when I do I will respond to your PM to let you know your club has shipped. So you won't get a PM back from me until tomorrow when your club has been shipped.

I'll have to take some pics of me with my club while im sporting my new dustin johnson style TaylorMade hats. I don't look good in too many hats but I love those

DirtyDawg I'm anxious to see how much of an improvement the R11 fairway wood is over the r9, I see that you currently play with the R9. I never pulled the trigger on buying one last year but I tried them and loved them! Congrats on being a tester I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks! I love my R9 3 wood both off of the tee and the fairway. It is one of the longest 3 woods I have hit and am looking forward to hitting the R11. I definitely want to get them side by side for a comparison.

Congratulations to the chosen testers. I will be looking forward to your reviews. Have fun.

Congratulations to all the testers! Looking forward to reading your reviews.

Congrats to all the testers...can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Just a warning from me guys: I'll probably be the last to review and take pics because I am in Canada, if I do get mine before someone in the US I will be surprised. Looking forward to delivering a kick-ass review though.

I am going to be shipping these tomorrow and when I do I will respond to your PM to let you know your club has shipped. So you won't get a PM back from me until tomorrow when your club has been shipped.

Someone is going to need some pampering after all the shipping you have had to do recently

Back