The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for backing me One-T. On a separate note I just got home and turned on the golf channel and the 19th hole is on. Winn Mcmurray is just....WOW! I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers!

She's a little thing that Winn Mcmurray. I'd be afraid that I'd lose her amongst all my manhood and beardness.

lol I hate packaged store bought cookies, its like nuclear waste leftover cookies. All dry and nasty full of preservatives.

The preservatives are the best part! It's what makes them so unhealthy . . . and therefore, yummy.

I gotta say I love homemade better, but I've driven to the store simply for chocolate chip cookies. I think I mentioned it in this thread somewhere!

Thanks for backing me One-T. On a separate note I just got home and turned on the golf channel and the 19th hole is on. Winn Mcmurray is just....WOW! I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers!

oh, I got your back bro! what about pickled eggs?

She's a little thing that Winn Mcmurray. I'd be afraid that I'd lose her amongst all my manhood and beardness.

True, but I'm 6'3 and my wife is 5' 1" so I think I could both of them lost in the forrest I call my chest hair.

True, but I'm 6'3 and my wife is 5' 1" so I think I could both of them lost in the forrest I call my chest hair.

Dude, I so want to make a bad joke but you might internet punch me in the face, haha

I'm 6'4, my lady is 6'.....I like em taller.

oh, I got your back bro! what about pickled eggs?

Ummmm to be honest I don't think I have ever had one.

Dude, I so want to make a bad joke but you might internet punch me in the face, haha

I'm 6'4, my lady is 6'.....I like em taller.

I'm not the angry internet type, joke away, I love my wife more than anything except my son, so the jokes can fly my sourthern friend.

Lol. So I lost 4 of the unslicable balls. Awesome off the tee. And here comes the banter..... Wait for it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. So I lost 4 of the unslicable balls. Awesome off the tee. And here comes the banter..... Wait for it......

You must have had the arrow pointed to the right (or left).

On the new macbook pro, just put 2 fingers on the pad use them both to and click. Jeez sometimes I think you guys are the rookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im waiting. Did you have the arrows pointing sideways?

jeez i think i gotta check this thread every 5 mins from now on

jeez i think i gotta check this thread every 5 mins from now on

It's dead now Russ, 11:00 and it seems like nobody is even on here anymore. I've been on all day and I can't even keep up with the threads on the first page during the day.

It's dead now Russ, 11:00 and it seems like nobody is even on here anymore. I've been on all day and I can't even keep up with the threads on the first page during the day.

Looks like you are easily going to pass me for the month, Dent. You going for TC for second place? I want to see you post more than JB this month.

Wonder if we ever passed 3,000 posts in a day before . . .

Looks like you are easily going to pass me for the month, Dent. You going for TC for second place? I want to see you post more than JB this month.

I have been keepin' an eye on that list there Smalls. I wanna post hard but I don't wanna get "One worded" if you know what I mean. Not to mention some just god awful posts. I like to follow the somewhat "Quality over Quantity" rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back