What would you remove from the golf course

houses... they do not belong on a golf course yet they are everywhere

Snobs. The "golf is a game of kings and gentlemen. And should only be planned in the highest order" kind of idiots.

uneven tee box's. I don't understand why most courses around here never take the time to make sure there tee boxs are level. end rant

I would like one green where it is slightly concave!! So the ball will travel straight or bend right to the hole!! Just one green out of the 18 would be nice. Think of it as a confidence booster before the massive water hazard on the next hole!!

Think of the drainage problems. Greens don't slope away to the side only to frustrate golfers. There is also a legitimate landscaping reason.

Think of the drainage problems. Greens don't slope away to the side only to frustrate golfers. There is also a legitimate landscaping reason.

Well there is that!! How about a grate in the bottom of the cup draining the water away!! Hehe

Trees, they're just in the way :D

+2. My home course is a traditional style course on the front nine with way too many tree's and bushes. Back nine is links style with not a single tree or bush so I love the back.

Women
Walkers
Men over the age of 40
Men under the age of 35
Jeans
Tee shirts
Stand Bags
the color khaki
Good golfers (better than me)
Bad Golfers (worse than me)
And of course anything else that bothers me that day. :alien:

WOW. That about covers it all JB! HAHA

i absolutely hate environmental grass. the grass that they let grow up for no reason other than lazyness. this grass always pops up out of nowhere. you hit a good drive over a hill, get to the top of the hill and realize it is a sharp dogleg and what do you know, your ball went dead straight into 2 foot tall grass and weeds.

The one thing that I hate more than anything else is in course out of bounds. Holes where they put OB in between two holes for what ever reason. I just think that it is one of the stupidest things that exists on a golf course. I would rather have an island green

The one thing that I hate more than anything else is in course out of bounds. Holes where they put OB in between two holes for what ever reason. I just think that it is one of the stupidest things that exists on a golf course. I would rather have an island green

Dude, they have that at The Lakes. I'm telling Mark you said this. LOL.

Kevin

I would remove OEM Kevin and JB, just so I didn't have their bags as a distraction from my round.

i would remove those big giant black crows that steal your food and laugh at you during your back swing!

Dude, they have that at The Lakes. I'm telling Mark you said this. LOL.

Kevin

You know what now that you say that I think I do remember that. I only played there 2x last year and it was never an issue but I still don't like it. And you can go ahead and tell him the worst thing that is going to happen is I wont be on his bag for senior open qualifying this year. We should try to get together and play a round this year.

Jon

You know what now that you say that I think I do remember that. I only played there 2x last year and it was never an issue but I still don't like it. And you can go ahead and tell him the worst thing that is going to happen is I wont be on his bag for senior open qualifying this year. We should try to get together and play a round this year.

Jon

If my business stays slow, I'm going to be down there a lot. I'm hoping for a dryer Summer than the last one.

Kevin

Slow walkers. I walk most of the time, but I keep a good pace. I can't stand getting stuck behind a couple people strolling when there are people behind them. If the course is open then I have nothing against it, but don't go to your friends ball then realize yours is on the other side of the fairway.

Rant finished haha.

So what would you remove from the golf course? Water hazard, bunkers, out of bounds, trees, you get the point. For me it would be green side bunkers I hate them. I have trouble getting out when close to the green put one in the fairway and I look like a tour player.

Nothing. If a course has a feature I really can't stand, I just don't play there.

LOL seriously, their angry little suckers to. Always getting up in your junk and hissing.

If they get close enough to our junk, a solid PW will cure that hissing problem. :golf2:

I should have thought of them too. They are the worst pests I've ever seen on a golf course. Crap all over the place, dig holes in the green, honk in your back swing.... they're a right pain in the ass.

you guys should see the black crows around here... man theyll steal your keys/snacks/ laugh during your back swing/ dive bomb you...

OB, if you could find it, you could hit it.

We have a course here with OB in the middle of the fairway. The hole played too easy so the cheapskapes at the Muni put up white stakes to create a risk/reward off the tee.

I disagree. I walk all the time and I've caught up to a few carts that were stuck to the cart path! Guy grabs a club from his bag walks across the fairway to his ball. Doesn't like his selection and then proceeds to walk back to his cart!! There I am waiting for those stupid golf cart dorks!!

Not the fault of the player. - that's the fault of the course for instituting such a stupid regulation in the first place. If the course is too sloppy for carts, then only allow walkers until they can let the carts off the cart path. That's how my home course does it. That actually inspires a few normal riders to walk 9 instead - me included. :D

uneven tee box's. I don't understand why most courses around here never take the time to make sure there tee boxs are level. end rant

Ohhh... I hate this. I want to add this to my list along with the ball eating palm trees. I forgot those too.

Back