The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, finally some emotion in this puppy. This is exactly what I was waiting for. I was getting sick of the sarcastic niceness between these two.

I want to fuel you, I want you to give it your all.

Here is the interesting thing about the two times we've played together. We never had a match, nothing was on the line and I don't even remember the scores of either of those rounds. Hold onto that all you want.

I hold on to nothing dude. Same way you point out ball flights or swing flaws from my videos, it's just ways to needle at one another. I'm doing nothing differently from what you are.

Nice to see you always coming in on his defense though.

Not really the case. But this is the sound off thread. You have enough cheerleaders to make excuses and your game speaks for itself. No excuses allowed before the event!

You are right...and I wasn't so much talking smack but rather being a smart ass. Sorry pal, sometimes I think I'm really funny but I'm usually the only one that finds the humor.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jake, it's the sound off thread. Nothing personal buddy. lol

I hold on to nothing dude. Same way you point out ball flights or swing flaws from my videos, it's just ways to needle at one another. I'm doing nothing differently from what you are.
Keep needling, it only makes me work harder, but you'll never get in my head.

You are right...and I wasn't so much talking smack but rather being a smart ass. Sorry pal, sometimes I think I'm really funny but I'm usually the only one that finds the humor.

Oh good lord. Posts like this should eliminate one from competing.

Besides I just put up a picture of Tavistock passes. Shouldnt you be in a closed room with tissues and lotion right about now.

Not really the case. But this is the sound off thread. You have enough cheerleaders to make excuses and your game speaks for itself. No excuses allowed before the event!

huh? I'm not making excuses. Cheerleaders? who? Thainer? I don't see anyone taking any sides here.

I'll be just fine. I'll play whoever, b/c I play my game.....period. I don't care if it's you, biggsy, anyone. This is turning comical at this point.

wow, I had some catching up to do....there has been some funny stuff in the last few pages.

I love the banter....Biggsy, your getting to go play reunion? advantage Biggsy

Keep needling, it only makes me work harder, but you'll never get in my head.

Really? Is that why you practice wedge shot after wedge shot after wedge shot? Keep doing that pal. You're totally missing the point on what you should be working on, and I love it!

Oh good lord. Posts like this should eliminate one from competing.

Besides I just put up a picture of Tavistock passes. Shouldnt you be in a closed room with tissues and lotion right about now.
I have a policy of not talking sh!t to people that I haven't beaten or at least been competitive with....so he made a valid point. As for the closed room with tissue....I think I'm getting kicked off this plane now...apparently you can't do that on an airplane...thanks a lot bin Laden!

That made me spit coffee all over the living room. lmao

I have a policy of not talking sh!t to people that I haven't beaten or at least been competitive with....so he made a valid point. As for the closed room with tissue....I think I'm getting kicked off this plane now...apparently you can't do that on an airplane...thanks a lot bin Laden!

Wow, you wont last long in this thread then if you make this event.

Really? Is that why you practice wedge shot after wedge shot after wedge shot? Keep doing that pal. You're totally missing the point on what you should be working on, and I love it!
When did you turn into my swing coach? When did you become my shrink? When did you attend any of my practice sessions? Believe what you want to and conjure up images of your greatness as you bask in the glory of the defeats you laid on me with NOTHING on the line.

P4B ftw!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually talk sh!t to people I can't beat. If I can't beat them, might as well talk sh!t yanno? Although I apologized in this thread or somewhere else, and I apologize for apologizing. Ha.

What does ellie have anything to do with this?

No, Ellie has taste. I decided to get you a gift today as well.

casio53w.jpg

This is because counting to 28 after 3 holes is rough.

After 3 holes! That seems like way too long. Give me some lateral hazards and I will be sure to set an all-time high score. It will look like a pinball game.

Seriously man, I get it. Feel free to show up in Canada anytime for a home-and-home match. Hell, come to Aronimink and it'll be a different story.

THats the b*tch of it Thainer, we will never get any of these Americans up to Canada to get a home course advantage, we are just going to have to always be the road team and beat them anyway.

Seriously man, I get it. Feel free to show up in Canada anytime for a home-and-home match. Hell, come to Aronimink and it'll be a different story.

Its the sound off thread dude. If you cant handle the heat, I suggest not showing up.

I love the last part though....You get spanked and say "It was your turf, come up here and I will own you". I thrive on excuses like that. I didnt seek out a match with you, you wanted to play, you got your shot and needed an abacus to add up your scores.

I really hope you get a shot in this at redemption and I truly wish I was on the other side of that battle. Because the heat would be at an all time high and we know that pale lumper (leg humper) lacks that calm ice water in the veins to get it done.

Have you not seen a trend dude? Im not a great golfer. Im not a great ball striker. I dont have a pretty swing. But every single person that calls me out gets the same fate. And lets not forget...YOU ALREADY FAILED! Time to move on!

When did you turn into my swing coach? When did you become my shrink? When did you attend any of my practice sessions? Believe what you want to and conjure up images of your greatness as you bask in the glory of the defeats you laid on me with NOTHING on the line.

Nothing on the line huh? How about playing golf with a bunch of folks who you have met online, who you've talked to, discussed your game with, told them what your handicap is and what you shoot? I'd say that there's far more on the line than money or pride. I'd say a reputation is on the line.

Anyone who has been to an outing will say the same thing. Playing well far supercedes winning some side bet. I thought you played well when we played, I just played better. So don't say nothing was on the line. Deep down, you wanted to walk away on the day with the lower score, we all do.

So, how bout those launch monitor #'s?

Its the sound off thread dude. If you cant handle the heat, I suggest not showing up.

I love the last part though....You get spanked and say "It was your turf, come up here and I will own you". I thrive on excuses like that. I didnt seek out a match with you, you wanted to play, you got your shot and needed an abacus to add up your scores.

I really hope you get a shot in this at redemption and I truly wish I was on the other side of that battle. Because the heat would be at an all time high and we know that pale lumper (leg humper) lacks that calm ice water in the veins to get it done.

Have you not seen a trend dude? Im not a great golfer. Im not a great ball striker. I dont have a pretty swing. But every single person that calls me out gets the same fate. And lets not forget...YOU ALREADY FAILED! Time to move on!

pfffft...

THats the b*tch of it Thainer, we will never get any of these Americans up to Canada to get a home course advantage, we are just going to have to always be the road team and beat them anyway.

How do you guys heat your club houses in Canada? Do you use coal fired boilers? In the US, our clubhouses are heated and cooled by electricity. We even have electric golf carts.

Spoiler
I've been to Canada, it is a wonderful place that I have always enjoyed visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back