WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

Tiger's putting is terrible. He used to have a great putting stroke, but now it looks like he is rushing or something. Maybe he should start watching the Golf Fix. One-thousand, one Tiger!

nice subtle caddyshack reference by kelly tighman. well done

Said earlier how Stricker had lost the putting stroke and really has the last 4 weeks. Missing everything and looking, well, Tiger like. Since the turn, its like a light switch went off and the old stroke is back. Hitting the back of the cup.

Westwood just tweeted he "made the cut". Um Lee, there is no cut this weekend...

I'm almost positive that was sarcasm Mary!

From the iPhone.

if so, good stuff. if no, yikes.

good to see stricker reclaiming form. for all the gmac-phil-tiger hoopla, the group beyend them of stricker-casey-mcilroy would be just as fun to watch.

I think tiger's putting is actually going backwards. It was really bad and it gets worse each round. as i said earlier (and others have expressed similar opinions in previous threads) i have no faith him tiger making a putt of anything outside of 5 feet. it's incredible, really

Great putting stat for this tournament so far.

Tiger Woods ranks T64. Alvaro Quiros is the only player ranking lower than Woods.

Great putting stat for this tournament so far.

Tiger Woods ranks T64. Alvaro Quiros is the only player ranking lower than Woods.

No doubt, his putting has been embarassing me its so bad. Its pretty sad when I can say that I could have putted better than Tiger Woods today but honestly I very well could have.

I saw the replay of those two bad tee shots from Tigger today and wow. They were seriously ugly. What a below average golfer.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Westwood just tweeted he "made the cut". Um Lee, there is no cut this weekend...

He may have been referring to the cheese

I love watching Tiger play like that. Makes me feel so much better when I blow a Tee shot 150 yards down the middle. Now I can say see even the 5th best player in the world hit shots like this.

Also whats the big deal about a swing change. I make them every week and I still shoot in the 80's

Last thing. On the cover of the new golf digest tiger is smiling. That shot must have been taken a few years ago because I have not seen him having any fun for a couple years now.

I missed all the coverage today. I was watching the Japan news, catching up on shows and playing with the dogs. But I'm in 45th this week. Not good but not bad. Just about incredibly average.

Tiger... He cannot put for s#!^

Hehehe, Mary, you've been missing the sarcasm alot lately! haha First me, then Lee!

EDIT: beat by Thainer.

ernie's a guy who should never need to fool around with swing changes. anyone who messes with a swing that beautiful should arrested for defiling art

He doesn't have to these days (it is a gorgeous swing), but it has changed a fair bit since the 90s*. Then he was a bit inside on the takeaway and brought it back square on the downswing.

* Not really sure when he changed this, just seen some tapes of his swing that look like it must've been in the 90s/early 00's.

Also: Adam Scott with longer putter = hawt.

OK I'm in 16th as of the end of round 2. That's my best position after two rounds to date. Here's my picks so you know who to watch fall!

Rory McIlroy
Mark Wilson
Phil Mickelson
Lee Westwood
Martin Kaymer
Steve Stricker
Hunter Mahan
Vijay Singh
Tiger Woods
Graeme McDowell

I really need for Hunter Mahan to collapse today. I hate saying it but I wouldn't mind seeing it. I think that young McIlory may have something to do with this when it's all said and done. I don't know why I didn't pick him. Martin Kaymer is good. I like a lot about his game but moreso, I love how humble he is in his interviews. He's very professional and I get the sense that he likes being where he is.

Moving day today, I love Saturday's on the PGA Tour.

I love Saturdays. Its always great golf and it truly is moving day. I suspect with no cut we see some big swings. Some guys falling back and some guys going low. None of them going low will be on my team of course, but its great coverage. I will be here this afternoon chatting golf as this is one of my favorite tournaments.

Tiger is back!

Hunter will be fine dude and McIlroy will show us the same thing he has all year, nothing. Kaymer is the one thats making Mahan nervous. Hes just good. And quite good. So I was just reading about yesterdays round and read that Gmac said this about Tiggers two bad tee shots: “It’s pretty tough not to have a giggle” hahahaha

Im not only #1 this week in fantasy golf, Im #111! Suckers. Youre all jealous, I can see it on your faces.

Hunter will be fine dude and McIlroy will show us the same thing he has all year, nothing. Kaymer is the one thats making Mahan nervous. Hes just good. And quite good. So I was just reading about yesterdays round and read that Gmac said this about Tiggers two bad tee shots: “It’s pretty tough not to have a giggle” hahahaha

LOL! That's why I love G-Mac. He always seems to be having a good time and he shows some personality which I love. But at the same time he is still so serious about this game and golf in general.

LOL! That's why I love G-Mac. He always seems to be having a good time and he shows some personality which I love. But at the same time he is still so serious about this game and golf in general.

And I dont know if anyone gave him props earlier in this thread but his outfit was awesome yesterday. Black pants, black shirt, white shoes belt and hat. Loved it. I might copy it tomorrow. I just love how honest and refreshing Gmac is about everything. He plays serious and has serious fun.

And I dont know if anyone gave him props earlier in this thread but his outfit was awesome yesterday. Black pants, black shirt, white shoes belt and hat. Loved it. I might copy it tomorrow. I just love how honest and refreshing Gmac is about everything. He plays serious and has serious fun.

Thus the transformation to...............KMAC!

Back