welcome to thp... ever play any of the beach courses?

Played pretty much all of them. I have a few tournaments down that way this year as well. Actually looking more forward to Bay Creek over on the eastern shore more than any this year.

baycreek is my fave around here

Welcome to THP. I'm sure you will find lots of useful information here!! It is a great site. As I keep saying, "The best golf site on the net."

WElcome to THP and glad you are here!

Welcome to THP

Dude you are in Hampton I live in Newport News this means we must meet and play. I teach at Jones Magnet Middle School in Hampton.

Alright, cool. I am playing both tomorrow, and wed if it doesn't rain on wed. Played Golden Horseshoe Gold today, place is awesome. Message me and we will set it up sometime. I start tournaments this weekend with the GolfWeek Am Tour, you should look at that, should be a blast.

Alright, cool. I am playing both tomorrow, and wed if it doesn't rain on wed. Played Golden Horseshoe Gold today, place is awesome. Message me and we will set it up sometime. I start tournaments this weekend with the GolfWeek Am Tour, you should look at that, should be a blast.

How were the greens. We played the Green course last weekend and the starters told us the gold course had already punched and sanded their greens.

I have a couple of buddies who are playing in that. One mentioned a big skins game this coming weekend before the tournament.

will do man

How were the greens. We played the Green course last weekend and the starters told us the gold course had already punched and sanded their greens.
They did, but they have recovered quite quickly. They still have a little sand and the holes haven't completely healed, but it's not too bad. Nicest I have played this year! Deer Run at NNGC is pretty rough though, played there this weekend too.
I have a couple of buddies who are playing in that. One mentioned a big skins game this coming weekend before the tournament.
Yeah, Cahoon Plantation, I am entered in that as well, listed second on the players list for it!

Back