Putters - His & Hers Custom Gamblers From Never Compromise

I think this one is probably going in my bag.

I think this one is probably going in my bag.

I think mine is going in the bag too. Not only does it look amazing but it's made perfectly to my specs and it's the shape I love it's truly perfect.

Those poor greens down in your neck of the woods just won't stand a chance :terror:. I would definitely put them in play as appearance can lead to confidence which on the greens = lower scores :thumb:

Those a great. Love the packaging, too. Kudos to NC for hitting on a big winner with this whole process and the putters.

Spent about an hour practicing my putting this evening with 3 putters and after all the practice, I might be putting this one in my bag. I just love the feel of the Straight (been using one for a few months now) and was comparing it in terms of feel and performance (my putting) to the Bettinardi Studio Stock #7 and the Piretti Teramo. The NC Straight just has this crisp sound at impact that I cannot get over. I just love it. I always love a very soft feel, but sometimes feel as though you are left with a muted sound because of it. With this I am finding that it is the exact opposite. I love the sound so much that I am expecting to have this firm feeling at impact, but instead get this lush soft feel.

Great stuff. Can I put this one in the grass? I think so.

Dude, you HAVE to put it on the grass. These are beautiful, but they just want to putt the ball. You'd be doing the Straight a huge disservice if you didn't take it out on the course.

Great stuff. Can I put this one in the grass? I think so.

I would. Beautiful, once again. Can I have the pretty box? hehe.

Dude, you HAVE to put it on the grass. These are beautiful, but they just want to putt the ball. You'd be doing the Straight a huge disservice if you didn't take it out on the course.

Normally I would agree 100000%. The only thing holding me back is that I do have another Straight that is not custom.

That does sound like a perfect combo. I definatley love a soft feel from my putter but also greatly appreciate some audible feedback. This putter sounds like a gem and as soon as I have $350 I already have my custom NC flow series designed and saved for my convienance.

Me too Hole out. Me too.

Okay, its in the bag for now.

I will do some new WITB pics for tomorrow.

Been neglecting those WITB pics, so I will get them up shortly.

Amazing looking putters guys!

Amazing looking putters guys!

Thanks Ripper. We look forward to seeing what THP'ers got done with the mycustomputter site.

Love the putters JB. I plan on building one myself when I get home.

Hat with each order...

Hat with each order...

Sweet looking putters. Ordered myself a Custom Gambler about 30 minutes after they opened ordering and I cannot wait to get it. Do you know if they plan on including a hat with each custom order?

Sweet looking putters. Ordered myself a Custom Gambler about 30 minutes after they opened ordering and I cannot wait to get it. Do you know if they plan on including a hat with each custom order?

I dont, but I would think that yours would come just like ours did.

I dont, but I would think that yours would come just like ours did.

I'm doing some forum diving to look for some good discussion threads, but these are 🔥

Back