WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking bag bridges!

What, bridges, no TaylorMade bag?

:laugh: I was thinking the same thing smalls. Can you be a fanboy without the matching bag?

All jokes aside, nice looking bag bridges. I need to get one with 14 dividers.

:laugh: I was thinking the same thing smalls. Can you be a fanboy without the matching bag?

All jokes aside, nice looking bag bridges. I need to get one with 14 dividers.

Well I figured 2 TM towels and 14 TM clubs would make up for the bag. At least it's the right color scheme though. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for red/black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I figured 2 TM towels and 14 TM clubs would make up for the bag. At least it's the right color scheme though. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for red/black.

Doesn't make up for the bag unless you have Adidas shoes.

Nohing like pics from TMAG junkies. Nice bags Bullfrog and Bridges. Bridges, I've got the TM bag, but the TM clubs in it aren't nearly as nice as yours.

Firstly I would just like to say that this is a great forum and this thread has been fantastic, been reading it all day. Loads of killer bags and I must say JB, you have special kit there.

I will post my beginners bag tomorrow when there is some daylight and I have watched the WGC which starts at 6am my time.

Hole Out, you got some solid sticks there. Nice pretty pink towel! I'll leave the couch alone, enough was already said. My question is how'd you end up with the R11 shaft in the ol' SF TP?

Hole Out, you got some solid sticks there. Nice pretty pink towel! I'll leave the couch alone, enough was already said. My question is how'd you end up with the R11 shaft in the ol' SF TP?

Hey now, that is a THP Towel and we never make fun of someone supporting the forum right? :alien:

Last edited:
Sweet bag Bridges! I love the look of a bag with one brand of gear in it,so uniform.TM stuff is the best.

Sweet bags and setups to Hole out and Bridges. Very nice guy's!

Very nice bag bridges. I am loving the C-130. Wish I had gotten that instead of the Ogio.

Only a few small changes to the bag with the big one going to the SuperFast 2.0. I just had to show off how nice it looks in the bag.

With clothes on:
P1030813.jpg

Clothes off:
P1030808.jpg

P1030810.jpg

P1030811.jpg

P1030806.jpg

Lookin' real good Due. You're right, that 2.0 looks very nice in there. Almost like that spot was made just for that club.

Looks good buddy, I like the little POP that whiteness gives to your set up haha.

Lookin' real good Due. You're right, that 2.0 looks very nice in there. Almost like that spot was made just for that club.

Looks good buddy, I like the little POP that whiteness gives to your set up haha.

Thanks guys, I wanted to go to the green for this set of pictures, but the grounds almost recovered with snow. It's like a nightmare, lol. The SF stays looking nice a bit longer.

Duey you need this Nickent staff bag to match now.

897785786_VndsN-L.jpg

Duey you need this Nickent staff bag to match now.

897785786_VndsN-L.jpg

Yes sir I do. Thats a real beauty. I hope to change irons this season, but I still love that bag.

Here are some WITB pictures from my latest trip to the range.

1217213083_sbtJp-L.jpg

1217212837_mDg95-L.jpg

1217213721_qRaKo-L.jpg

Driver undressed
1217213271_A6CJV-L.jpg

FW Wood undressed
1217214384_7ee77-L.jpg

Hybrid undressed
1217213493_4LKXv-L.jpg

Putter undressed
1217213948_3D9iS-L.jpg

Ball Pocket
1217215933_WdKyJ-L.jpg

Tee Pocket
1217216174_FwqPB-L.jpg

Back Pocket - Nike Rain Gear
1217214857_kmd28-L.jpg

Back Pocket Top
1217215128_Ko8Xx-L.jpg

Side Pocket
1217215378_bLFx3-L.jpg

Front Center Pocket - Cherry Lime Propel Powder
1217215665_GxBQ8-L.jpg

Distance Measuring Device
1217214144_HXF74-L.jpg

Other Side - Not photographed
Spike Wrench, Club Head Tool (Srixon & TM)

Nice JB. Great looking bag! Love the shark on the side!!

As always such an awesome witb, JB.

Tap before talk.

Love that set up JB. CG15's still goin strong! I know most will focus on the clubs but perhaps one of my favs is the tee. I still have some from the last outing and Im milking them. Best tees ever and they have the logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back