TaylorMade Kingdom Experience Diary

I love the pictures and videos and feedback so far and I cannot wait to hear all about your experiences today! It looks like TaylorMade has done an awesome job with this trip and I must say I am extremely jealous!

Seriously, anybody that dosent feel some jealousy about what these guys are getting to experience either has way to much money or not enough passion for the game. This is a golfers dream right here.

Last edited:
Unreal experience, amazing coverage and stories.

Alright guys...we're leaving the Kingdom, all of us received new R11s built exactly to our swings. What an event! The best part was the 30 or so minute speech/lesson from Jim Flick. He was going around helping guys all day too. Everyone is so pumped and we all got great video...in fact we al ran our FLIPs batteries dead so it'll be Sunday night before the videos will be up. On our way for 18 holes at Aviara, this course has been called "the Augusta National of the west"! Dr. Teeth, Drumdog and I will be joined by Dave from TaylorMade. I'll get pics and videos from my other camera and post them up tonight.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Man that is beyond EPIC, I can't beleive you were able to get a lesson/tips from Flick. Best of luck on the course with that new toy!

Alright guys...we're leaving the Kingdom, all of us received new R11s built exactly to our swings. What an event! The best part was the 30 or so minute speech/lesson from Jim Flick. He was going around helping guys all day too. Everyone is so pumped and we all got great video...in fact we al ran our FLIPs batteries dead so it'll be Sunday night before the videos will be up. On our way for 18 holes at Aviara, this course has been called "the Augusta National of the west"! Dr. Teeth, Drumdog and I will be joined by Dave from TaylorMade. I'll get pics and videos from my other camera and post them up tonight.

Good stuff man, I pumped to see all this video footage.

Wow, just had a chance to read through all of this. I can't believe how asmazing this trip has been already for you guys, and the round of golf is yet to come. Jealous would be a major understatement for how I feel, although I am also so excited for each of you. Help from Jim Flick??? Really??? Do you all feel like kings yet?

Thanks SW FLA. Interesting - so you get the fitting, but not the (super) white glove treatment I'd guess, right - even with the super premium package? I think that that is a very cool part of this experience.

amazing stuff, hope the new clubs treat ya well

Wow, great updates guys. The pics/vids are amazing and I can't wait for tomorrow's uploads. This looks like an amazing experience that you guys will never forget. I would like 30 minutes in the TM store!

Great stuff guys. Keep it up. I can honestly say I'm happy for all of you. What a great experience I'm sure. Something you could tell your grandkids about kind of thing.

WOW great stuff P4B, if the trip wasn't good enough to begin with, R11's come to the party.

No way. WOW!!! Great job on Taylormade's part. I am super excited for you guys!! Have a great round.

That's fantastic. I'm really happy for you three.

Just got back from a day on the course and caught up on this thread. Like others have stated I love the pics and am incredibly happy and jealous of you three. You are definately being treated well and showing what a wonderful company Taylormade is. I hope the round of golf was fun and dinner is even better.

Awesome!!!! Good job on keeping us updated! I am soooo jealous! Can't wait to hear your interviews.

just read through this entire thread. You guys are doing a great job covering this. What an experience this is. Hopefully if they ever do this contest again I will be lucky enough to win. What kind of pointers to Flick give you guys?

Alright guys...18 holes in the books and a total of 12 hours of golf golf and more golf with TaylorMade. Everyone of us went out armed with new drivers ready to rock. The course was tough but not overly punishing, Drumdog edged me 83 to an 84 so yet another loss for this guy but man it was fun. Not sure what Dr. Teeth and Dave shot but Doc was killing the R11 today. Now we're still at the golf course right next to the practice green having supper, drinks and putting competitions...this is amazing! I got some great pics and videos from today so they'll go up ASAP.

Jake, I want to applaud you for keeping us in the loop buddy. 84 is a great score pal! Way to go both you and Drumdog, representing THP proudly.

Can't wait for more coverage bud.

84... Great score. Pumped to hear dr. was liking his R11.

Jake, I want to applaud you for keeping us in the loop buddy. 84 is a great score pal! Way to go both you and Drumdog, representing THP proudly.

Can't wait for more coverage bud.

+1 I have been checking all day for updates, and you have been awesome.

Just catching up to this and man you guys are so lucky and deserving. Great pics and vids. Love what TM and THP got you guys and is that a ghost divot tool P4B? That looks so cool! Breathe it all in boys since you are living a lot of our dreams.

Sounds like a great day. Well P4B you'll just have to take him down in the putting contest lol. Cant wait to see your full take on the day.

Just finished reading this whole thread and I am jealous!! Congrats on the new sticks and enjoy tomorrow's round on what is apparently an awesome course!

Well, we are back to the hotel after a very long and very incredible day.
The Kingdom is an amazing place and the the whole crew that works there are even more amazing.
This dog is tired after such an incredible event, so I am going to keep this real short for tonight.
I head home in the morning and will get more posted after I get there.
But, I had to give you all a taste of what's to come, so enjoy.....

Our welcome inside the Kingdom

DSC01182.jpg

Driver heads out on the range

DSC01204.jpg

The amazing Jim Flick and the humbled Drumdog (Bill)

DSC01198.jpg

A beautiful par 3 on Aviara

DSC01229.jpg

Another terrific par 3 on Aviara

DSC01248.jpg

I will have lots more pictures and reviews as well as video to post when I get home, but it getting late, so this will have to wet your appetite for now.

Thanks again to THP, JB, GG and Taylormade for allowing me to experience this once in a lifetime event !!

Back