Where do You Want to Play this Year?

The one that is hosting the Morgan Cup

birthdays coming up so my buddy's takin me to kingsmill

Trying to get a round in at Valhalla this year just before or after the Senior PGA tour event there.

birthdays coming up so my buddy's takin me to kingsmill

Which course are you playing? All three are nice been able to play a few times on each

i have no idea yet but id be happy playing any of them

I am hoping I can pull off Farm Links, but it aint looking killer likely with gas prices like this.

Cypress Point and SF Golf Club.

it just might happen too! :)

I'm jealous of those of you getting to go to the demo day at PGA national! I might try to make a trip there sometime this year tho...However, I visited Miami last year and contemplated staying at Doral and giving it a swing, but ended up not doing so after all. Ever since then it has been on my mind to give it a try. In my area though around northern Indiana I am looking forward to trying the new Nicklaus course off Lake Michigan called Harbor Shores (Home of the 2012 Senior US Open), and I also want to try Arcadia Bluffs along Lake Michigan as well. Arcadia has been rated in the top 20 courses in the US by golf digest for the past 2 years. It is a links style course but right along the lake, it looks beautiful. Those are two I am definitely gonna play this year!

1. Pasatiempo
2. Pebble Beach

I want to go to Mesquite Navada and play Wolf Creek and some of the other courses. I have not been there but I hear it has some great places to play.

Want to do both coasts in the usa, Bandon Courses, and Bethpage on the other side. And If there's any chance, St Andrews. My 2011 wish list.

i would like to get back to mystic rock... i will be back to bethpage, most likely, play pinehurst#2 in 3 weeks... bulle rock is on the schedule for 5/20.... sooo i dunno... prolly the majors in the philly area that i would need alittle help getting on...those would be the courses i would like to play this year... merion, pine valley, Aronimink, etc....

Old MacDonald and TPC Sawgrass are two I will play someday and it is possible that I could play one or both this year.

I would like to play somewhere in Jamaica this year just not sure where I am going yet but somewhere near Montego Bay.

Got a tripped planned for May already to play some Boyne Highlands courses for the first time in Tranvers City, MI.

2 day of golf, 36 holes a day
The Heather, Arthur Hills, The Moor, and The Donald Ross. Should be a great weekend!

It's already been said but I want to play TPC Sawgrass or possibly Pebble Beach. I've played a few awesome courses around the Carolina's and it's time I play in other parts of the country haha.

We're planning a trip out to Wisconsin to see my uncle who oh by the way lives a half hour from whistling straits so me and my dad and him and perhaps my brother are planning to play there for the once in a lifetime chance. Can't wait!

I would love to play Chambers Bay, that course looks so nice.

I'd like to make it to the Bandon Dunes courses this year.

Back