WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

KNUBLE!!!!! I don't know who you are, but you stopped the Hockey game with your game winning shot. Great shot man!!!
Now bring on Dustin Johnson!!

nice job capitals. that didn't take long. sorry canada, american sports overtimes would have taken another 20 minutes, your sport took care of business, no fuss no mess; now golf

I think that is because of past play this year more than anything. If he had not had some good finishes, I dont think that comment comes out. And of course he is less than a year since winning a major.

You missed the 2nd part. They said he is practicing less and playing more for the first time because he said his swing feels good. Now its about feel.
Thanks. The furnace was leaking and the furnace guy showed up and I barely caught the first part...

Dang man it's amazing how quickly you can rise and fall in this fantasy league. "Slip sliiiiding away....slip sliding awaaaayyyyy".

I've either been 36th, 39th or 38th whenever I have checked today. Tiger's back, why does my team not have more money? :confused2:

You know when a pro drains a good putt? He always has this super cool look on his face like "that went exactly how I planned it would happen". They always give the most nonchalant wave to the crowd, as if he's in his personal cabana on the beaches of Monte Carlo waiving to the Rockerfellers in the Cabana next door. They look so cool and cocky, and they should be, putting on PGA greens are no joke. My Only compaint? you look soooo coool with your hat in one hand, but the long putter in your other hand makes you look like the greenskeeper.......

it appears johnny miller has issues pronouncing the word prestigious

Nooooo Luke what did you do?

Nooooo Luke what did you do?

Off topic....Not going to lie, you got a strong chance at reaching that 500 posts for the Morgan Cup on Tuesday.

splish splash donalds taking a bath

I've either been 36th, 39th or 38th whenever I have checked today. Tiger's back, why does my team not have more money? :confused2:

I have leveled back out at 6th right now. May be closer to the top if Phil wasn't dragging me down.

Off topic....Not going to lie, you got a strong chance at reaching that 500 posts for the Morgan Cup on Tuesday.

Is that the cutoff to sign up?

It will most likely be the ONLY day to sign up.

I think it would require a fair amount of skimming on my part to get there.

Donald that was a pretty bad start. Not as bad as Padraig though, Nice eagle, shaky par, awful triple bogey.

I think it would require a fair amount of skimming on my part to get there.

no way, just keep chatting away today dude. you could get another 100-150 posts today easy. Go for it.

I have leveled back out at 6th right now. May be closer to the top if Phil wasn't dragging me down.

Phil was third-most picked this week. He's dragging a lot of people down!

What a horrible day for Phil. He hit like 2 gir's. Huh? He frustrates the piss out of me sometimes. I need a new favorite golfer.

Well, I see Tiger is finally back. I predict 5 more years of domination starting today.

Well, I see Tiger is finally back. I predict 5 more years of domination starting today.

nah. he'll take this coming week off, lose all momentum, play bay hill where all the "experts" will say the same thing they've said for 3 months, then tiger will shoot 75 and round and round we'll go

^^^^^HATER!!!

Nice its good to know Im in this boat alone. I also put Yang in the lineup this week, kicking myself for leaving Kuchar out. I dont even know why either I always pick Kuchar in my other fantasy league.

^^^^^HATER!!!

I like tiger, probably more than most, but i fancy myself a pragmatist. one hot putting round out of the last 14 a comeback does not make

hehehehe. That was a joke.

Spoiler
Hater!

Looks like Mahan IS trying to make a push back into the lead...STAY AWAY FROM MY LEADER MAHAN!

Nice its good to know Im in this boat alone. I also put Yang in the lineup this week, kicking myself for leaving Kuchar out. I dont even know why either I always pick Kuchar in my other fantasy league.

my worst picks this week are #12 (2 over), Gmac (1 over), and Yang (even). I've got 7 guys in the top 20 including DJ and Kuch yet i'm only in 15th. tough week this week

Back