WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

I know why tiger is finally playing well. He finally got invited to be on Morning drive. now that monkey is off his back he can relax and focus on golf.

my worst picks this week are #12 (2 over), Gmac (1 over), and Yang (even). I've got 7 guys in the top 20 including DJ and Kuch yet i'm only in 15th. tough week this week

I just took a harsh nose dive from 6th to 32nd.

Kuch is a robot dressed like a golfer. That dude is steady.

I know why tiger is finally playing well. He finally got invited to be on Morning drive. now that monkey is off his back he can relax and focus on golf.

Well, we know he will play well at Tavistock and we will know once and for all. "Hes Back".

Kuch is a robot dressed like a golfer. That dude is steady.

Yeah for sure, that dude has been automatic since halfway through last year. Easily the best American on tour right now.

I know you guys have probably said it, but it's about time he switched back to that putter. He was putting SO well at Chevron with it.. I'll never understand why he switched back.

Pretty powerful leaderboard out there.

From the iPhone.

yup, I'll take Kuchar, Mahan, Watney, DJ. Anyone of them would be great.

DJ is ranked 162 in 4th round avg score. That's not encouraging....

yup, I'll take Kuchar, Mahan, Watney, DJ. Anyone of them would be great.

DJ is ranked 162 in 4th round avg score. That's not encouraging....

shooting 80 at pebble will jump that average up a notch or two

I know you guys have probably said it, but it's about time he switched back to that putter. He was putting SO well at Chevron with it.. I'll never understand why he switched back.

Just the nature of a golfer my friend.

Is it sad that I want a Mehod 003 because Tiger's using it?

Anyone just hear Nantz? He was either talking about Phil or Tiger, and that he was going to play BayHill. Anyone catch who he was talking about?

By the way, I hear Tiger's Back.

looks like tiger's sporting that perkins smile that we haven't seen in a while

Is it sad that I want a Mehod 003 because Tiger's using it?

Extremely.

Anyone just hear Nantz? He was either talking about Phil or Tiger, and that he was going to play BayHill. Anyone catch who he was talking about?

They are both playing Bay Hill this year.

Well Nantz is calling the big ten title game, so that would be a neat trick....the nbc guy, whoever it was, was talking about phil

Wow. Fowler's skin is almost as orange as his outfit.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

reminds me of that new bud light commercial. it's bronzer

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I just said the same thing. He looks like George Hamilton. Or the opposite of lumper hundy.

Hahahahahaha

I just said the same thing. He looks like George Hamilton. Or the opposite of lumper hundy.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Maltby is such a tard. Did he just thank Tiger for playing well?

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

did tiger just call maltbee "brotha"? fo shizzle?

Sorry Taylormade. I love you guys, but that Burner Brotherhood commercial is laaaame.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Maltby is such a tard. Did he just thank Tiger for playing well?

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

lol, he sure did. i'm sure it makes the post round interview easier/better, but don't thank the guy for playing well.

Sorry Taylormade. I love you guys, but that Burner Brotherhood commercial is laaaame.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

The way Camillo is playing lately, i don't want any part of a brotherhood he is in.

Rule number 1: no speed too extreme
Rule number 2: don't pick Camillo for THP fantasy golf.

DJ fires one in close. I think it's just his week this week

Back