WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

What a horrible day for Phil. He hit like 2 gir's. Huh? He frustrates the piss out of me sometimes. I need a new favorite golfer.

Phil:

Driving Distance 291.5
Driving Accuracy 35.71%
GIR 22.22%
Putts Per GIR 2.000
Average Distance to Pin 47' 4"
Sand Save Percentage 16.67%

Wow.

I'm impressed he didn't actually score a little worse.

"this was almost a soft shank."

I'm gonna have to learn that shot..

Hawk you're not kidding. Rule #1: you don't talk about the burner brotherhood.

Extremely.

I don't know why I want one. I don't like the way the look at address, but for some reason I want one.

did tiger just call maltbee "brotha"? fo shizzle?

I just started thinking about The Chappelle show. "Good bye fried rice. Hello fried chicken. "

Adam Scott is swinging it soooo good now.

great bunker shot by kuch to get a tap in birdie and move to 14 under. watney birdies to take the outright lead, dj going for the green..........in the bunker

we've to a real shoot out on our hands heading down the stretch. Nice to have excitement after Sabbatini strolled pretty comfortably last week

Thank you Watney you just moved me back into the top 10 buddy.

d.a. points has turned his golf ball into a cheat sheet, apparently.

Thats a fried egg right there Hunter.

hunter mahan (or sean foley if you want to go there) short game strike again

I can't wait to get home and watch this. This could shape up to be one of the best events of the year. GO LUKE

From the iPhone.

Oh come on Watney dont fail me now.

DJ's coolness rating would go 100 points from me if he went up to donald and said in a James Earl Jones voice "luuuuke i hit it faaarther"

Quit jinx'ing him brutha. Watney's my last glimmer of hope.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Yeah your right. I still got Watney and DJ at the top with Luke 1 back.

Yeah your right. I still got Watney and DJ at the top with Luke 1 back.

Damn! 1st week on fantasy and you're ripping it up. I'm sucking hind t*t lately.

Hoping Watney doesn't pull off the win. Cheering on Luke and I honestly though Fowler was going to make a huge run there.

Young Watney frustrates me. I really like the guy as a golfer but he kills me in fantasy golf, for that matter so does does DJ and Mahan.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I can't believe Phil and Mcdowell were my two worst players this week. I just squeeked out 100G between the two of them.

Wow, I just moved up to 13th.

big bogey by donald

Wow! Forget grey and his insider info I think you got a direct line man, awesome.

I can't believe Phil and Mcdowell were my two worst players this week. I just squeeked out 100G between the two of them.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Damn! 1st week on fantasy and you're ripping it up. I'm sucking hind t*t lately.

Im suprised I got this high to be honest. I was up in the 90's earlier in the week..

Wow, I just moved up to 13th.

wouldn't shamrock chalk jayhawk make more sense than rock chalk shamrock? to many rock's going on, i feel

Back