Greetings from Down Under, Down Under.

Gordrock

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi All

Been flicking through this forum and it seems tops! I am from Tasmania, a southern island state of Australia. You may have heard of it from our world famous courses Barnbougle and Lost Farm. Which have been in every magazines Top 100 courses the last couple of years.

I am one of those guys who has played a little bit over the years 1 or 2 rounds a year and I am now playing once a week and looking to join a club and get a handicap. A good thing for a guy like me is that everything is excitying, every round of the PGA Tour is thrilling just to see how good the pro's really are.

I 34 years old, married and have a beauiful 1 year old daughter Lyla. I am a doteing dad who loves to golf!

Cheers

Andrew

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP andrew

welcome glad to have you

Welcome to THP Andrew!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP buddy. My ex is Tasmanian. In fact, we had our wedding there. Beautiful place. Never got to golf there though. She hated golf, probably why it didn't work out, lol.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome,this is a great place to come for your golf info.

Nice to meet you

:welcome:

Hi Andrew, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP mate.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP it like visiting Heaven online

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I am looking forward to all the great info on here and a little banter too of course...

Welcome to the site; glad to have you here!!

Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings

Greetings

Greetings from NC...I've been following Thp on twitter for a while now and just now taking the time to get in on these forums/contests.

Wekcome to THP

Back