WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

Our man DJ just caught a break right there.

Amazing how no one wants to just step up and take this tournament.

There's the Mahan I've been waiting for.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

wouldn't shamrock chalk jayhawk make more sense than rock chalk shamrock? to many rock's going on, i feel

Their battle cry is Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

Seems like Hunter is experiencing a nice little meltdown of his own.

Watney FTW! The kid grew a lot at pga last year.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

No doubt bro, pretty much the whole leaderboard is funkin right now.

EDIT: the first page anyways.

I must say, although I want Donald to win this one, I would not be disappointed seeing Watney win it.

No doubt bro, pretty much the whole leaderboard is funkin right now.

EDIT: the first page anyways.

It's so interesting to watch. I find golf much more interesting when guys are bleeding like this. Personally, I'd love to see Watney win it or Kuch.

I must say, although I want Donald to win this one, I would not be disappointed seeing Watney win it.

Yeah I like Watney's demeanor, I would like to see that dude win and not just cause I have him on my team.

It's so interesting to watch. I find golf much more interesting when guys are bleeding like this. Personally, I'd love to see Watney win it or Kuch.

I definatley appreciate this type of finish more than watching someone up and run away with the final round for sure.

I definatley appreciate this type of finish more than watching someone up and run away with the final round for sure.

Agreed! It makes it a lot more interesting to watch as opposed to just knowing that a certain person is going to win. This is much better.

That's where Luke makes his name on tour right there, his abilitys around the green.

DJ needs a haircut, anyone see that wing out the back of his head? If he didnt have a hat on, he'd be a mess.

ace-ventura-pet-detective-6.jpg

for all the talk of sean foley's bad short game pupil's, buch harmon's mand DJ hasn't made a putt longer than 5 feet today.

I believe Nick Watney's belt was last seen as a diner table cloth. Flo is looking to get that back please.

The Aussie has definatley found a little form this week. Yeah Watney way to get that sandy buddy.

I believe Nick Watney's belt was last seen as a diner table cloth. Flo is looking to get that back please.

Haha your not digging that?

DJ hole high on the 245 yard par 3 with a 5 iron, no big deal :bulgy-eyes:

The next time they talk about Adam Scott's "renewed confidence" I'm going to punch someone.

Back