WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

I think the top euro's right now are far most consistant than the top american's. this is basically the first week in how many months that both gmac and the machine played poorly

Outside of Kaymer, I am not sure I agree. Where is Westtooth? Donald wins and shoots 80. G-mac has been good not great. Kaymer has been very good. Rory has been no where. IJP has been no where.

And westy has been, well exactly how you put it. ___________
Outside of Kaymer, I am not sure I agree. Where is Westtooth? Donald wins and shoots 80. G-mac has been good not great. Kaymer has been very good. Rory has been no where. IJP has been no where.

Another beauty by Donald

Another beauty by Donald

the marshall lady not paying attention when the drive bounced off her cart was pretty funny though

I think GMac has been pretty consistant, granted there have been a couple of times where he's backdoored his way into a good position, but he's been able to do something over 4 rounds to be there. rory, ijp, moobs i agree with.

I guess for me that's what it comes down to because the americans are the same way, aside from kuchar it's been a different combo of guys each week that have either played really well or played really bad. Europe has kaymer and gmac who have played well each week

the marshall lady not paying attention when the drive bounced off her cart was pretty funny though

women drivers, huh. :D i think she gave him a bad break too, the grass the ball was on line to land in looked a lot thinner than the stuff the ball landed in after it kicked off the tire

way to put it away watney.

congrats Watney. played clutch as can be today, had some championship worthy par saves today

Watney finishing strong and sealing the deal. Great finish with his fair share of clutch shots.

I think GMac has been pretty consistant, granted there have been a couple of times where he's backdoored his way into a good position, but he's been able to do something over 4 rounds to be there. rory, ijp, moobs i agree with.

I guess for me that's what it comes down to because the americans are the same way, aside from kuchar it's been a different combo of guys each week that have either played really well or played really bad. Europe has kaymer and gmac who have played well each week

Really? Mark Wilson has 2 wins. Watney has played great. I think people assume with the US its TW and Phil, but that is just not the case.

Outside of Kaymer and G-mac (and one of his was a complete backdoor finish), they have not lived up to the Year of the Euro. It could still happen of course and I expect it to be a great year, but the results are just not there yet to match the talk from the ones hyping it.

Kind of have to agree with JB here. Even Hunter Mahan has been finishing consistently well this year for the Americans.

What a win by Nick Watney. I like the kid, good for him. Who knows what a win like this does for him. And better yet, a win for a Butch Harmon student.

UNREAL clutch putting by Watney down the stretch. 2 long par saves then the birdie on 18; well deserved.

Kind of have to agree with JB here. Even Hunter Mahan has been finishing consistently well this year for the Americans.

What a win by Nick Watney. I like the kid, good for him. Who knows what a win like this does for him. And better yet, a win for a Butch Harmon student.

Sure is, forgot about him. Its not even close right now based on the hype of the Year of the Euro.

I deserved the whopping I got for picking so many Euro's. It's good to see these young studs getting it done. Congrats Nick Watney!

Well my guys screwed me this week but I will be happy to see Watney get the win. I much prefer seeing him get the win than DJ.

Same here GG. Still, a nice tournament for DJ, it's about time he showed up this year. DJ with another lack luster final round since his Open collapse.

JB, you ready to put DJ in the choker category with me yet?

A 6th place fantasy finish, I will take it for my first week out. Now who's ready to watch some Tavistock Cup tommorow?

Same here GG. Still, a nice tournament for DJ, it's about time he showed up this year. DJ with another lack luster final round since his Open collapse.

JB, you ready to put DJ in the choker category with me yet?

Not yet, but getting closer. It would be different if so many did not do it today.

Watching Donald flail about off the tee was quite comical.

Not yet, but getting closer. It would be different if so many did not do it today.

Haha, yeah old Luke always seems to be good for some tee box humor and he dosent even have to open his mouth.

I feel like I was violated by Luke Donald. Week after week he continues to do this to me except, of course, for the week I didn't take him and he won. He will not be seen in my line up again.

I feel like I was violated by Luke Donald. Week after week he continues to do this to me except, of course, for the week I didn't take him and he won. He will not be seen in my line up again.

He still earned a decent amount of money though. I was going with him and put Justin Rose in instead. Wish I could have that one back.

Really? Mark Wilson has 2 wins. Watney has played great. I think people assume with the US its TW and Phil, but that is just not the case.

Outside of Kaymer and G-mac (and one of his was a complete backdoor finish), they have not lived up to the Year of the Euro. It could still happen of course and I expect it to be a great year, but the results are just not there yet to match the talk from the ones hyping it.

On that level I agree. I was narrowing my group to just the top 15 or 20 players in the world because that's where the "hype" to be consistant is. Overall I agree the americans have been deeper and more consistant. Going back to last year we had Byrd, Wilson as mentioned, Watney's been hanging around, whereas the euro's its the same couple of guys who are in it or else none of them are.

I feel like I was violated by Luke Donald.

There is a forum member here that would give up his arm to be in that situation. (by Luke Donald or by TC for that matter)

Back