WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

On that level I agree. I was narrowing my group to just the top 15 or 20 players in the world because that's where the "hype" to be consistant is. Overall I agree the americans have been deeper and more consistant. Going back to last year we had Byrd, Wilson as mentioned, Watney's been hanging around, whereas the euro's its the same couple of guys who are in it or else none of them are.

But I have to say with the exception of Kaymer, they have been no where to be found...Especially on Sunday. G-Mac has been great at times, but certainly not what most expected after his Sniping of Eldrick.

I dont dig beards. So that fake shaving video would have to become a real shaving video.
There is a forum member here that would give up his arm to be in that situation. (by Luke Donald or by TC for that matter)

Another reason to become a PGA Tour Player: Nick Watneys wife.

There is a forum member here that would give up his arm to be in that situation. (by Luke Donald or by TC for that matter)

Hey now! Little pale hundy's don't do anything for me.

I feel like I was violated by Luke Donald. Week after week he continues to do this to me except, of course, for the week I didn't take him and he won. He will not be seen in my line up again.

I usually have the same kind of fantasy curse GG. I give up on a guy for continuosly letting me down and the minute I drop him he starts shooting lights out. Makes me sick.

Thank you, Nick Watney, for at least kind of covering up my terrible fantasy picks this week.

I dont dig beards. So that fake shaving video would have to become a real shaving video.

Uh oh Pale Hundy!

It wasn't fake!

aefcb64c-4ac9-1bfc.jpg

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

But I have to say with the exception of Kaymer, they have been no where to be found...Especially on Sunday. G-Mac has been great at times, but certainly not what most expected after his Sniping of Eldrick.

I do disagree with Gmac, maybe not the last couple of weeks but before that he'd been playing, i felt, pretty consistantly well going back to winning the open last year. Outside of that i am backpeddling pretty hard

Uh oh Pale Hundy!

It wasn't fake!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That one is going right under his mattress next to the Luke Donald one. They will be stuck together by morning.

I was really hoping that DJ could do it, but alas it was not be. +1 on the Watneys wife comment and who was that blonde on his right? WOW!

That one is going right under his mattress next to the Luke Donald one. They will be stuck together by morning.

Shew! That's nasty. I don't want to float Canadian boat.

Don't forget the pic of Tiger, tipping his cap.

Thank you Martin Kaymer for sucking this weekend. You dropped me from 1st to 22nd.......and a +4 by Jimenez didn't help either......

Congrats to Watney. DJ isn't helping his Sunday reputation any.

I'll take a 13th place finish since I don't think I cracked the top 20 until late this afternoon. 15th overall, unofficially.

I'll take a 13th place finish since I don't think I cracked the top 20 until late this afternoon. 15th overall, unofficially.

Yeah, good job smalls. I finished 31st this week, and was dang lucky to do so. I believe I'm in 14th overall my man. I only have 1 top 10 so far this year so that means I've been fairly consistent.

Picking this weeks #1 and 2 moved me into FIRST place for the season. :blob::banana::bananadance::alien2:

Yeah, good job smalls. I finished 31st this week, and was dang lucky to do so. I believe I'm in 14th overall my man. I only have 1 top 10 so far this year so that means I've been fairly consistent.

Dude 14th overall, your still right there in it. The way you have been talking I figured you would be somewhere in the back half of the pack. 14th sounds fairly solid for only having 1 top 10.

Congrats to Watney.
I know Tiger doesn't have many fans out there these days but I want him back in contention soon. It baffles me that he hasn't permanently switched to the heel shafted butter he did so well with today. It seems like every time its in his bag his # of putts are down.

Dude 14th overall, your still right there in it. The way you have been talking I figured you would be somewhere in the back half of the pack. 14th sounds fairly solid for only having 1 top 10.

Yeah, Watney bailed me out big time. I had some horrible picks this week. I mean, I picked the winner and finished in 31st, that's pretty sad.

Congrats to Watney.
I know Tiger doesn't have many fans out there these days but I want him back in contention soon. It baffles me that he hasn't permanently switched to the heel shafted butter he did so well with today. It seems like every time its in his bag his # of putts are down.

I couldn't agree more. He's been a much better putter with the Method.

Yeah, Watney bailed me out big time. I had some horrible picks this week. I mean, I picked the winner and finished in 31st, that's pretty sad.

I couldn't agree more. He's been a much better putter with the Method.

Yeah but I guess thats to be expected with such a small field. Gonna be a lot of people with fairly similar groups.

Yeah but I guess thats to be expected with such a small field. Gonna be a lot of people with fairly similar groups.

You're right. Man, where have you been all my life? You're the voice of reason for me, my yin if you will.

I'm damn glad you found us.

You're right. Man, where have you been all my life? You're the voice of reason for me, my yin if you will.

I'm damn glad you found us.

Haha Im trying to decifer the amount of sarcasim Im detecting in that comment, but either way Im damn glad I found you guys too. Never thought growing up I would have such a big family.

Back