How often do you play?

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Title says it all.

I play 1 every 1.5 months or so, more if I am testing something, though, God willing, that is gonna change here pretty soon.

7 rounds a month. Been that way for the last 14 months. Very proud and very broke due to the consistency.
Basically only 1 day out of the month I don't work or play golf. Spend a lot of time at the range too on days I have to work.

Last edited:
Title says it all.

I play 1 every 1.5 months or so, more if I am testing something, though, God willing, that is gonna change here pretty soon.

Wow aggro it seemed like you played waayyy more than that.

I play about 4-6 rounds a week. I notched over 100 rounds in a span from April 12th - October 17th. I'm working full time this year but I am hoping to even increase my golfing ammount still.

None right now, but Liz and I were debating this, nicely, last night that I play about 2 to 3 times a week, 18 holes each during the six months or so we can play.

If I'm lucky I get to play once a week. I practice a lot more than I can play. It looks like I'm back to my regular Monday rounds though, which is nice. I also know that after April 15th, my brother and I should get the chance to play golf together a little more often. We're going to be stepping it up this year for sure.

If I'm lucky I get to play once a week. I practice a lot more than I can play. It looks like I'm back to my regular Monday rounds though, which is nice. I also know that after April 15th, my brother and I should get the chance to play golf together a little more often. We're going to be stepping it up this year for sure.

I am a range rat too.

last summer i was lucky enough to play 18 (if not more) nearly every day. It wasn't enough, i wish i could have played more

At least one round a week,sometimes 36 holes on the same day.There were probably six weeks during the past year ,including winter that I didn't play.

I am a range rat too.

It's much more affordable than playing isn't it?

I spend 3-4 lunch breaks a week working on my short game, and that doesn't cost me a thing. I can chip and putt for hours.

It's much more affordable than playing isn't it?

I spend 3-4 lunch breaks a week working on my short game, and that doesn't cost me a thing. I can chip and putt for hours.

Tell me about it. I probably sink 2 or 3 hours a day into short game and irons, just to maintain my AWFUL handicap. I know once I can get onto the course every week this will change though.

I'd say I logged about 150 rounds last year. Plan to equal or surpass that this year...if the weather cooperates!

One the season rolls around I play every Sunday morning. I also play about 16-20 rounds with my companies golf league.

Hit the course about once per week but take full advantage of it (walked 45 yesterday). Besides that, range at least once per week.

During season, at least once on the weekend and then 1-2 rounds a month during the week. I am going to try to play 9 holes a one or two nights a week this summer.

Everyday for me if I get home in time. I played around 230 times last year but a good number is 9 hole rounds. I do have times when I must travel for a few days for work and I miss then, more often than not I'm home by 6:00pm 90% of the time and go play. I play skins every Saturday morning and most but not all Sundays as well as leagues on Tuesday (Mens) and Thursday (scramble). I also work 20/30 days, mainly weekends at the course, inside and out depending what needs to be done. Very lucky.

I try to play a round at least once per week now that the weather is getting nice! I'm hoping to up that a wee bit more due to the fact that I will only be working 3 days per week as of April!

I do get my hands on a club at least a couple of times per week, no matter what that may be!

Wait, we're supposed to play?

I play at least once a week wish it was more and I try to practice at least in the yard a few times a week as well.

At least 3 rounds of 18 a week, once courses open that is. During the winter 2 hours a week on the sim plus to much range time to count.

I play almost every Saturday and Sunday. I work Monday - Friday and still have young kids at home so playing during a workday is not really possible.

Should play over 150 rounds this year. Will probably never be able to play as much as I would like too.

At least once a week April thru Oct. & May thru Aug. an additional 9 hole league on Tuesday. More if I can get away with it!!

Back