Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

Wow, already up to 15 people. That's 14 so far that I am going to anihilate.

I think everyone knows I am picking Kansas. I am also tentatively putting UNC in the title game, because I think it would be cool for them to play each other.

I honestly know nothing about basketball, I clicked random team names all the way to the championship so we will see how I do.

I just entered and filled out the whole thing in like 2 minutes without thinking. I figure that's my best chance.

I am glad to see at least the 3 of us used the same strategy in picking teams. I have not watched a game all year and I was done in about 2 min. like you _JL_

entered. i had a master plan of picking Colorado to go deep into the tournament, but they didn't even make it in!

We're at 21 people so far. Good luck everybody.

I think everyone knows I am picking Kansas. I am also tentatively putting UNC in the title game, because I think it would be cool for them to play each other.

Bold move, Im a Heels fan but I just couldnt put them in. Just to streaky this year I think I only took them to like the elite 8 or somewhere around there, but I left your Jayhawks out of it as well lol.

I haven't watched too much basketball outside of my Red Raiders so I hope there are no upsets and the #1 seeds go deep!

Bold move, Im a Heels fan but I just couldnt put them in. Just to streaky this year I think I only took them to like the elite 8 or somewhere around there, but I left your Jayhawks out of it as well lol.

That's why I said "tentatively", hehe.

I'm in. Thanks for setting up.

I am so in this - LET'S GO DUKE LET'S GO DUKE

I'm in..

buckeyes all the way!!! haha we got a tough bracket. should be interesting

I'm in.Good luck

Cant wait this is going to be a hard year to pick

There a really good team.

When we had this contest last year I did the exact same thing and it all came down to me and another member of the forum for the champion. I lost though. So my strategy should hold up this year too :D

Pick with my head or pick with my heart? Damn. Regardless, GO ZAGS!

I'm in. no confidence in my picks. the committee has put together some very tough matchups and potential matchups

I must say it was cool click and dragging Kansas all the way through to the champions line.

good luck everyone. Im in!

I'm in. I have ODU going deep!:dont-know:

Back