WTT Cobra Rail F 3 Wood

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I won the Cobra Rail 3 wood earlier this year, stiff flex, but it just hasn't found a place in my bag. It still has the plastic on it and has never been hit. If anyone has a new Titleist 52 wedge laying around I'd be interested in a trade. PM if interested.

Edit: sorry for the pic omission, I thought I copied and pasted the links!!!

DSC02948.jpg

DSC02951.jpg

DSC02952.jpg

Last edited:
Please add pictures to this post. Thanks.

what flex shaft?

Edits made, sorry guys, brain fart!

Edits made, sorry guys, brain fart!

what flex?

edit: nevermind, i saw it in there. thanks buddy. good luck trading or selling it.

I can vouch for the awesomeness of this club, you won't regret dealing for it!

Good luck! It doesn't fit my needs, but I would expect that it moves pretty quickly for you.

This is the 3 wood that I'm currently testing out for a review, my first range session with very very well with this thing. Good luck in your trade searches!

I'm surprised no takers. I'm really just looking for a new Titleist 52 gap wedge.

if I had a 52* wedge I would send it to you bro. I think its a hell of a deal!

I have a Titlest BV 52*-08 bounce Red insignia spin milled black nickel ( vokey design ) that is 2 months old .
I can try an load some pics up if interested .
Do not have a use for it as I bought it before I bought new irons and now going for a different set up .

I have a Titlest BV 52*-08 bounce Red insignia spin milled black nickel ( vokey design ) that is 2 months old .
I can try an load some pics up if interested .
Do not have a use for it as I bought it before I bought new irons and now going for a different set up .

PM Sent.

PM Returned

I've got an interesting trade proposal. I'm looking for a iPod Nano 6G, the newer one with the touch screen. PM me with an interest or offers. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry for the edits, trying to finish up my christmas shopping!

Still have this available. Looking at a TM NHL stand bag or a limited edition TM stand bag.

Would be willing to sell as well.

How much do you want for it?

I would add a Clicgear to the top of the list for trades. Gently used or new, probably the 2.0 or the 3.0. I'd be willing to throw in some cash if we need to even the deal. PM with any info or interest.

I'd be willing to sell outright as well, let's say $100 shipped in the continental US.

Go ahead and lock this up!

Back