The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a huge part of me wonders who is even going to try to get in....mabe we should have a sound off? I for one will be trying to get in

Absolutely count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 hours to go!

23 hours 47 minutes

Really sorry to hear about your misfortune Dent.

No one has a count down clock going?

I definitely have one going in my head at all times. I tried to tune this out for the day, but I can't.

Needless to say the excitement level is at an alltime high!!

a huge part of me wonders who is even going to try to get in....mabe we should have a sound off? I for one will be trying to get in

Definitely trying to get in 100%

Tapping and talking since 2010.

===== QUOTE One-T ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Definitely trying to get in 100%

Tapping and talking since 2010.

I'm all in, break it on baby!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Dude Ill be honest, I had doubts after the initial excitement. I was worried I might get smoked in competition. But I've worked hard to getmy handicap where it is (lol its not great but its me) so I'm gonna put in. The hardest part for me was taking off work but I'm going too anyway. Way too big of an opportunity to pass up.

Dude Ill be honest, I had doubts after the initial excitement. I was worried I might get smoked in competition. But I've worked hard to getmy handicap where it is (lol its not great but its me) so I'm gonna put in. The hardest part for me was taking off work but I'm going too anyway. Way too big of an opportunity to pass up.

yeah and just think all of the trash talk that you and I have been doing may actually gain some meaning after tomorrow afternoon.

Haha, I know. Even if I don't make it Ill still probably talk some smack lol

yeah and just think all of the trash talk that you and I have been doing may actually gain some meaning after tomorrow afternoon.

I was just looking at flights and the prices have jumped big time since this was announced.

I have to say something. I am really excited for everyone who is going to be a part of this. If by some chance, you can't get enough THPers for this event, which I highly doubt... I would be more than happy to play. Even if i had to cover my fee and someone else's to play. It would be well worth the experience to me! Keep me in mind. I'm not going to blow up my posts over night to qualify. So, Good Luck to all. And remember I'm available and willing to pay!

I have to say something. I am really excited for everyone who is going to be a part of this. If by some chance, you can't get enough THPers for this event, which I highly doubt... I would be more than happy to play. Even if i had to cover my fee and someone else's to play. It would be well worth the experience to me! Keep me in mind. I'm not going to blow up my posts over night to qualify. So, Good Luck to all. And remember I'm available and willing to pay!

even if you don't get your posts there I think you can still fly down and attend. I'm pretty sure JB has some contests and other stuff set up for people attending that aren't in the Morgan Cup.

I was just looking at flights and the prices have jumped big time since this was announced.

Ive noticed that too. Flights into Orlando are no longer $99 like they used to be. Kind of sucks.

So I have been away from this thread for a few days, I think with tomorrow being the day, we should have a recap on what we know so far about what we need to do tomorrow. I just don't know if there are announcements that I missed.

Ive noticed that too. Flights into Orlando are no longer $99 like they used to be. Kind of sucks.

yeah, glad I checked because that is going to play in to the decision now

I'm as nervous as a hen in a cat house, or is it cat in a hen house? Like AD said I'm preparing for the best, but have to be prepared if I don't get in either.

Yeah I'd suggest not entering if you have to fly down it will be just to expensive. Hahaha

Yeah I'd suggest not entering if you have to fly down it will be just to expensive. Hahaha

I think us northerners may just go Tin Cup and rent a Winnebago

I think us northerners may just go Tin Cup and rent a Winnebago

Gas price projections have gas around $3.71 that time of year with a 25% probability they will exceed $4.00 per gallon. This is Morgan Cup related right? Don't want to clog up the thread with :eek:fftopic: stuff.

Edit: Just wanted to throw in that I am just joking with the northerners. I hope everyone who can make it tries to enter.

So I have been away from this thread for a few days, I think with tomorrow being the day, we should have a recap on what we know so far about what we need to do tomorrow. I just don't know if there are announcements that I missed.
I agree. I have heard something about questions being asked and we'd have to get them correct in order to be considered. I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere but could anyone care to enlighten us skimmers (with an excuse of sorts).

Thanks!

Just email and send $399.00 at 2:00pm est tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back