Big Thanks to coolbreeze for the new ballmarker

RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
I had mentioned a few weeks back that I thought the Canadian "Twoonies" would make a great ball marker and was going to hit up some local coin shops to locate one. Coolbreeze sent me one instead.
Thanks buddy, it is even cooler than I thought it would be, can't wait for my tee time tomorrow to use it.

2011-canada-two-dollar-twoonie-coin-bu-polar-bear-coin_200570692331.jpg

Last edited:
Canadian currancy making the rounds! Hold on to that, it's worth a lot!

Very nice of Breeze. Cheers to Breeze!!!

Nice move cb, very nice.

Did he manage to find you one of the special edition ones?? 3 bears, or an Inuit with a drum?

Nice touch CB

Did he manage to find you one of the special edition ones?? 3 bears, or an Inuit with a drum?

No, but if you hold it to the light just right the queen does a striptease :egyptian:

It was my pleasure Ron, gotta spread a little Canadian cheer.

thats cool!!! I got one from Thainer and gave him a Carolina Tarheels one in exchange!

thats cool!!! I got one from Thainer and gave him a Carolina Tarheels one in exchange!

Yeah I have CB's address now so I'm going to send him back a Sackagaweea (SP) dollar to use.

Yeah I have CB's address now so I'm going to send him back a Sackagaweea (SP) dollar to use.

Thats very kind of you Ron, I don't think I have ever seen one of those to be honest.

Very Cool Cool-Breeze! lol Great job buddy, hope it bring you luck Ron.

I got a bunch of sakagawea coins in jersey at the transit station.

Way to go guys! Glad to see the Toonies gettin passed around.

That's great guys!
It's nice to see there are still caring and generous folks out there!

I had mentioned a few weeks back that I thought the Canadian "Twoonies" would make a great ball marker and was going to hit up some local coin shops to locate one. Coolbreeze sent me one instead.
Thanks buddy, it is even cooler than I thought it would be, can't wait for my tee time tomorrow to use it.

That is a nice ball marker. Coolbreeze you are the man for sending that

Nicely done CB!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

That looks way cool. I used some foreign coins sometimes before I got my THP chip :D

Awesome coolbreeze. Another example of why this site is so awesome!

Ah, a little disappointed to see breeze give away our precious valuble currency, but it went to a good cause. Charish it Ron. Eventually if you use it enough we may induct you to be an honorary Canadian.

Ha ha, Thats funny. Nice one Breeze! I hope you enjoy your new ball marker Ron...

Bravo guys!

I used one of those for a long time. In fact I still have it; I may start using it again this year. Really easy to see on the green.

Sure, he gives you two dollars, you give him one dollar! hehehe

Back