If you determined the OWGR what would they be?

I'm not saying redo it every week, but just more of past few months, who has been playing the best golf in the RECENT memory. There is never going to be a perfect system, but I think the one they have right now is FAR from good.

I agree, the system as it stands isn't great. My brain struggles to come up with anything much better so far though!

Blugold love ur list bud and like your reasoning. The best part of forum debates is the discussions. I agree with most of it other than having DJ ahead of Fowler.

Also someone said Westwood won in euro this season. I apologize I did see he has won since st jude but it was not this season. The nedbank challenge is an independent tournament not affiliated with a tour. Done the same week as the chevron in early decemeber. But still does count as a win. Also he has missed a cut this season It is funny though, Lee only posts his good results on his website. Doesnt post his missed cuts... lol

I also scratch my head when people say TW isnt a top 10 player. I understand he is struggling but we are comparing his struggles to TW of yesteryear instead of the rest of the golf world. His last 10 results...most recent first
t-33 , t-20 , t-44 , 2, 4, 4, t-6, t-15, t-11, t-12 ... no missed cuts and 8 top 20's out of 10 events. Not bad for a guy who is supposed to be "lost" on the golf course. No other golfer on the list has those numbers but some have more wins.

And Aces... i was golfing yesterday it was so nice. then today I was out there hence why I havent posted til 6.. It was pretty cold.. 38* windchill is pretty cold when the wind gets going especially since I was playing in the woods all day. Also we playing wednesday I may be able to get out at noon at stonebridge.

Last edited:
and JB whats yours??????

1. Martin Kaymer
2. Matt Kuchar
3. Hunter Mahan
4. Luke Donald
5. Paul Casey
6. Ian Poulter
7. Rickie Fowler
8. Bubba Watson
9. Bill Haas
10. Lee Westwood

1. Martin Kaymer
2. Matt Kuchar
3. Hunter Mahan
4. Luke Donald
5. Paul Casey
6. Ian Poulter
7. Rickie Fowler
8. Bubba Watson
9. Bill Haas
10. Lee Westwood

Hmm thats different. I like your inclusion of Bill Haas he had a few good weeks, but not sure about Ian Poulter even the match play which is his strongest type of event he lost in first round. Missed cut and had a rough Honda. Also not sure about Mahan who has been rather quiet other than a top 5 at pebble. And no GMAC...

1. John Daly...
No but seriously....

1. Kaymer
2. Donald
3. Mahan
4. Kuchar
5. Casey
6. B. Watson
7. Westwood
8. Mickelson
9. McDowell
10. TW - kind of have to...

1. John Daly...
No but seriously....

1. Kaymer
2. Donald
3. Mahan
4. Kuchar
5. Casey
6. B. Watson
7. Westwood
8. Mickelson
9. McDowell
10. TW - kind of have to...

No you don't. :D

So after Doral and some of your guys input heres my latest OWGR ???

Agree . disagree and what you got ??

1) Martin Kaymer ; Really not a bad showing T24 as he slid bad on Sat - Sun. Still a solid tournament
2) Nick Watney ; Quietly putting together a solid season b4 doral then BANG. victory. Nice to see him close out a tournament with authority this years results ( 5 Events 5 Top 10's and a Win)
3) Matt Kuchar ; Another Solid weekend as he continues his top 10 train
4) Luke Donald ; Solid WGC after his WGC win, but rough weekend at Honda
5) Tiger Woods; Keep him at 5. Once again heres a guy who is supposed to be lost on the golf course yet finishes t10 ahead of Els, Casey, Stricker, Westwood, Kaymer, Rose, Mcdowell, Mickelson / I dont care if it was really only one day still proves Woods at near his worst can compete with the rest of the world
6) Lee Westwood ; Still waiting to see something however he had a solid saturday and sunday at Doral
7) Rickie Fowler: Alright may have had him a little high last week. He needs a win but other than that another solid weekend at doral (finished 8th)
8) Graeme McDowell; Since Chevron he has been pretty good but not the same. Still one of the best on sunday
9) Dustin Johnson ; Woke up from hibernation and I love this guy but wonder if he has the drive to be great. He doesnt hit the range often or practice a ton on his short game. Imagine if he did?
10)Rory McIlroy ; He is so close to blowing out the field one of these weekends but had a real bad Honda tournament.. kinda inconsistent.

Back