The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay Pal and I have wrassled in the past. Can we just pay with a credit card through Pay Pal? Like I did my donation and poker chip payments?

I hope those questions makes sense.

Kevin

Absolutely. We understand that not everyone will have paypal but you can still use it to pay with a credit card. That is totally fine with us.

this is it!!! so close now.

Wow, tomorrow could be one heck of a day. I got a call earlier that I've been nominated for President of an advertising co-op for the Nebraska region and we start with a conference call at 2PM, lol. E-mails are definitely the way to reach me if needed. I won't have any problem getting off the phone to take care of this, nor will this effect my time off to prepare for the fantastic event. Just the possibility of two great announcements in one day! (Or the possibility of non).

Good luck to all who enter!

Going to be a lot of people on the site tomorrow hope everything runs great

This is so awesome. I wish the best to all of those "going for it" as there's just no way for me this time around, it was a pick form this or the next outing and I'm going outing. I CANNOT wait to watch all of this pan out, too dang cool.

I thought we heard that before the last outing too? :act-up:

I can't wait to see how it all plays out and who is the lucky few to get in!

Good luck to everyone!!

Wow, tomorrow could be one heck of a day. I got a call earlier that I've been nominated for President of an advertising co-op for the Nebraska region and we start with a conference call at 2PM, lol. E-mails are definitely the way to reach me if needed. I won't have any problem getting off the phone to take care of this, nor will this effect my time off to prepare for the fantastic event. Just the possibility of two great announcements in one day! (Or the possibility of non).

Good luck to all who enter!
Congratulations on the nomination Due! Good luck!

Congratulations on the nomination Due! Good luck!

Thank you, I'm pretty excited and honored that they even considered me.

Good luck to all. This is going to an awesome experience for 14 THP'ers :thumb: Thank you THP, Taylormade & Calloway golf, for the experience of a lifetime :golf2:.

Good luck to all. This is going to an awesome experience for 14 THP'ers :thumb: Thank you THP, Taylormade & Calloway golf, for the experience of a lifetime :golf2:.

+1000 Well said Gray!

Thanks for all the clarifying info...can't wait for 2pm tomorrow!

I take it the entry thread will be in this forum, not the equipment forum?

Kevin

Wow! How am I going to sleep tonight? I want to thank THP, Calloway, and Taylormade for making a weekend hacker dream come true. Y'all are truly awesome and this will definitely be a monumental occasion. I can't wait to see who is lucky enough to get to be part of this event. I hope everybody is that is entering is ready to live in the spot light for a full weekend, good or bad.

Best wishes to everyone who is going to try to enter and be part of this amazing opportunity. I look forward to watching the event via THP media.

well I know it's early but I'm calling it a night. I'm not sure how well I will sleep tonight and I know I'm not the only person dreaming of the Morgan Cup. JB and GG I hope tomorrow goes well for both of you. All of your hard work is what makes this possible and by this time tomorrow night you will know who is in. I am hoping I am one of them, but if not I'm sure you will get a great cast of players.

Well I'm out. :-(

My son has been receiving college acceptance letters. :joy: He's still waiting to hear from a couple of more schools before he makes a final decision. I just double checked the dates of the orientations of all the schools and most of them have their orientations where TMC wouldn't be a problem, but two of the schools do. Since I don't know where he is going I can't afford to risk $399 (if I was selected), and find out I can't go because of my son's college orientation. Oy vey.

Lets keep in and outs to teh regular thread please. This is strictly about sign up info. Thanks.

Well I'm out. :-(

My son has been receiving college acceptance letters. He's still waiting to hear from a couple of more schools before he makes a final decision. I just double checked the dates of the orientations of all the schools and most of them have their orientations where TMC wouldn't be a problem, but two of the schools do. Since I don't know where he is going I can't afford to risk $399 (if I was selected), and find out I can't go because of my son's college orientation. Oy vey.

And it gets even more real. Cant wait for tomorrow.

So flippin nervous. Guess which guy has the day off! Good luck everyone. If I don't make it Ill surely be sad but I have so many great friends here Ill be happy for those that do make it.

Man i wish I could take part in this. If I would have only found this site sooner!!! I'm so bummed that I can't be a participant. Plus, now I hear there probably won't be one next year... Boo hoo... that sucks.

Man i wish I could take part in this. If I would have only found this site sooner!!! I'm so bummed that I can't be a participant. Plus, now I hear there probably won't be one next year... Boo hoo... that sucks.

There may not be one next year or even the year after, but it is "the inuagural" Morgan cup so who knows about the future.

Is there going to be a limit on the number of Canadians? LOL. I kid.

I'll be in the office all day tomorrow. Shaking and sweating until submission time. The sweating is the start of my The Morgan Cup weight loss program.

I know the goodies are cool, but if I get in, the idea of the format has me totally pumped. I love, love, love match play. And most likely, this will be the biggest event in which most, if not all, of us will have or will ever compete.

Way to go JB, GG, Taylor Made, and Callaway! And Reunion Resort!

Kevin

Hahaha, Kevin your soo wrong.

Not long now boy's and girl's. Win, lose, or draw tomorrow, I know I'll have some sweet dreams tonight. Good luck to everyone and thank you to THP, Callaway, TaylorMade and Reunion Resort!

I've said it before and will say again... "These are the things dreams are made of".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back