Is onlinegolf118 , (cheap golf clubs for sale online) SAFE!!!

smoothduffer

THE DUDE
Reaction score
Handicap
my thinkin
I ran across this site and it has what i think are some great deals. Has anyone bought any clubs from this site, is it reputable? My apologies if its well known and respected, with all of the fake stuff out there i just want to make sure.

What 'cha looking for SD? If we can help (offer you a great deal), I'll try. PM me for a quote (not sure if you know - I'm w/ Blind 9 Golf - www.blind9golf.com - hence the name). We have a ton of stuff that we don't list on the site - as our brick and mortar store is also up and running.

Plus I heard patty price matches all fake sites. :alien: I kid.
What 'cha looking for SD? If we can help (offer you a great deal), I'll try. PM me for a quote (not sure if you know - I'm w/ Blind 9 Golf - www.blind9golf.com - hence the name). We have a ton of stuff that we don't list on the site - as our brick and mortar store is also up and running.

Um. I am gonna say no.

Looks like they are on the list in the Official Counterfeit thread.

Yea those deals are too good to be true.

I will have a better idea after tomorrow patty i think i may already know but, i gotta hit W/S DXI driver and give it a chance first.

I'm still a virgin at internet buying hence, the stupidity, LOL.

I'd like to post something about being happy to pop your cherry - but since the husband is on the board too - that might be inappropriate.

Happy to help if you need anything SD. Buying golf stuff on line can be a very tricky business. We sell only authentic golf equipment, from the OEMs. Our used stuff as well is usually just demo stuff on sale. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm not so good with the fitting questions, but the husband is much better and I usually punt those questions to him.

This is exactly why we chose an online partner for our readers needs. Blind9 is the ONLY THP partner for equipment right now and they are the best at what they do. Helping consumers get authentic clubs at great prices.

Yea but, it would be funny LOL your right though it is tricky, slippery and downright wrong I will let you know after tomorrow patty and, thanx.

It always kind of blows my mind this day and age with all that has been preached in tons of threads on the golf boards about how the internet is full of scammers that anyone still takes the time to look for these deals too good to be true. If a member of this site gets taken for a ride it is because they haven't been spending enough time here. You can't say it enough..."deals to good to be true, about always are". Add another site to the scammer list.

Back