"Oh, that shot was big-boned. Don't want to say it was fat"
Feherty is hilarious.

DF just drove a new audi down a par 3. I wish he would just be the full time broadcaster guy, he makes golf even more enjoyable to watch. Very funny person to listen to.

DF just drove a new audi down a par 3. I wish he would just be the full time broadcaster guy, he makes golf even more enjoyable to watch. Very funny person to listen to.

How are teams decided for the cup? Never quite understood how they were drawn.

Graeme's mom was awesome!

Tap before talk.

How are teams decided for the cup? Never quite understood how they were drawn.

I think its by there home course or the course in which there a "member" at(I put "" because im sure they can play for free anywere)

But im not 100% sure on that, it could just be a random drawing, someone here will know though.

The over top pagentry (sp) is part of the appeal. These are Tour stars playing in front of the extremely wealthy and those lucky enough be invited for a good cause. The helis are a nice touch! But I agree it is over the top!

I understand that it's basically a marketing vehicle for the Tavistock company, so they want to do things high-end. But come on, did they really have to fly the guys from Isleworth over to Lake Nona by helicopter last year? That's where my "over the top" comment came from. It just seems like it's a great way for the company to show off how nice the lifestyle is, with 99.9% of us never able to even sniff it. But I guess in the end, it's just an exhibition, so I shouldn't take it all that seriously.

Is that Fanny?

Yes, we were at the event. We got a ton of great pictures and some video too. We will be back there again tomorrow as well.

Nice! Looking forward to seeing them.

How long has this event been going. I have never heard of it before today. It seems very interesting. I like it so far.

How long has this event been going. I have never heard of it before today. It seems very interesting. I like it so far.

I believe it was started in 04.

Just watching a little at lunch. Tiger and Sean ohair were walking together and you could clearly hear tiger say: "you actually watch that s*^%#" it was classic tiger!

Tapatalking golfer on my iPhone!

Tiger is a much better putter with the Method, at least based on my observations. He's stroking the ball and giving it the early walk to get it out of the hole. That's some glimpses of the old Tiger.

I still don't care for his swing at all. He looks like he's jamming himself up.

Tiger is a much better putter with the Method, at least based on my observations. He's stroking the ball and giving it the early walk to get it out of the hole. That's some glimpses of the old Tiger.

I agree the putting looks much more confident but that swing just looks forced. It dosent seem to have that natural flowing smoothness to it.

anybody else see the fairway interview just now between tiger and faherty?

faherty: see he is capable of talking
tiger: yes, ah here i am doing it
faherty: just when you thought he had nothing left
tiger (laughing): you're a beauty

end of interview (funnier on tv)......but what would have been magical is if after tiger said faherty was a beauty, if david had responded "beauty enough to work at perkins?". it would have become the greatest interview in the history of professional sports

Lake Nona is putting on a beat down.

Tigers back. FYI. I don't know if it's been said today.

anyone notice just before mcdowell teed off on the 10th someone in the crowd farted you could see tiger trying to hold in the laugh, as soon as mcdowell hit it everyone burst out laughing and they were blaming darren clarke

I agree, swing doesn't look free at all.

Back