The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, 160 posts is not far off! Find some stuff tonight to talk about, rip up the morgan cup thread (excitement will be flaming tomorrow.) Once in a lifetime opportunity bro, you can do it!
Man i wish I could take part in this. If I would have only found this site sooner!!! I'm so bummed that I can't be a participant. Plus, now I hear there probably won't be one next year... Boo hoo... that sucks.

I hope I get in. It would be so awesome to play in the Morgan Cup opening round on my birthday. Nice.

Well I'm out. :-(

My son has been receiving college acceptance letters. He's still waiting to hear from a couple of more schools before he makes a final decision. I just double checked the dates of the orientations of all the schools and most of them have their orientations where TMC wouldn't be a problem, but two of the schools do. Since I don't know where he is going I can't afford to risk $399 (if I was selected), and find out I can't go because of my son's college orientation. Oy vey.

Hate to hear it Sean, but you have a very good reason as to why you can't attend.

I cant wait to see all the trash talk heat up again. it got pretty intense yesterday morning and im looking forward to more of that as all the players get in.

Also looking forward to what biggsy has to say about the course, since he already played it. TC, you might have to make a trip down there to level the playing field and scope it out.

I want to take a second and wish everyone of you the best of luck. I will be pulling for each of you as hard as I can, even those Canadian brethren. JB and GG I hope this event is everything your dreams could hope for. TC and biggsy you both are already raising the bar for captains in all walks of life, I'd be in your foxhole any day. I cannot wait to witness this event firsthand and see everyones hard work come to bear on the course.

Labor omnia vincit

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I cant wait to see all the trash talk heat up again. it got pretty intense yesterday morning and im looking forward to more of that as all the players get in.

Also looking forward to what biggsy has to say about the course, since he already played it. TC, you might have to make a trip down there to level the playing field and scope it out.

Yeah, I don't think that's going to work out for me buddy. It would be nice to have a run on it prior but I don't see that working out. Biggsy did invite me down to play with him there SUnday but it was too late of notice.

I'm ready for the other participants to light this thread up as well. Once we have the teams set, I want to see some guys calling other guys out.

it is far off for someone that has already made people upset when I first started. I don't want to do that again! LOL It wouldn't be fair. Plus, I'd probable get lucky enough to get my email in then miss the questions.

My son has been receiving college acceptance letters. He's still waiting to hear from a couple of more schools before he makes a final decision. I just double checked the dates of the orientations of all the schools and most of them have their orientations where TMC wouldn't be a problem, but two of the schools do. Since I don't know where he is going I can't afford to risk $399 (if I was selected), and find out I can't go because of my son's college orientation. Oy vey.

That's too bad, Sean. But family comes first. Maybe you can be a spectator with me!

Yeah, I don't think that's going to work out for me buddy. It would be nice to have a run on it prior but I don't see that working out. Biggsy did invite me down to play with him there SUnday but it was too late of notice.

I'm ready for the other participants to light this thread up as well. Once we have the teams set, I want to see some guys calling other guys out.

Well the good thing is that at least you will get a day or to, to play it before its go time. I can see you sneaking off down there a day or 2 early and getting in some practice time.

it is far off for someone that has already made people upset when I first started. I don't want to do that again! LOL It wouldn't be fair. Plus, I'd probable get lucky enough to get my email in then miss the questions.

You made your amends, just move on from that already. If you get your posts up, you qualify. Simple as that.

Waving the white flag tonight. I don't think I can get to that magic number without compromising the integrity of the contest. Thanks again to JB, GG and all of THP for giving everyone this amazing opportunity. Good luck to all entrants and congrats to all winners. Bomb a drive for me! Good night.

I want to take a second and wish everyone of you the best of luck. I will be pulling for each of you as hard as I can, even those Canadian brethren. JB and GG I hope this event is everything your dreams could hope for. TC and biggsy you both are already raising the bar for captains in all walks of life, I'd be in your foxhole any day. I cannot wait to witness this event firsthand and see everyones hard work come to bear on the course.

Labor omnia vincit

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Well said SW FLa, I agree that regardless of who gets this opportunity, we all win when it comes to what this brings to the site.

Well said SW FLa, I agree that regardless of who gets this opportunity, we all win when it comes to what this brings to the site.

I agree too. The site is the best opportunity of it all... But unlike the rest of you, I'm not too shy to scream... I WANT TO PLAY IN THE MORGAN CUP!!!

Waving the white flag tonight. I don't think I can get to that magic number without compromising the integrity of the contest. Thanks again to JB, GG and all of THP for giving everyone this amazing opportunity. Good luck to all entrants and congrats to all winners. Bomb a drive for me! Good night.

dude your only 20 posts off, you can easily make it.

Well the good thing is that at least you will get a day or to, to play it before its go time. I can see you sneaking off down there a day or 2 early and getting in some practice time.

don't think that's possible man. You can't just call up and play at Reunion.

Sorry to hear it Sean, but sounds like you have great priorities buddy.

Sounds like a pretty good strategy.

Is there going to be a limit on the number of Canadians? LOL. I kid.

I'll be in the office all day tomorrow. Shaking and sweating until submission time. The sweating is the start of my The Morgan Cup weight loss program.

I know the goodies are cool, but if I get in, the idea of the format has me totally pumped. I love, love, love match play. And most likely, this will be the biggest event in which most, if not all, of us will have or will ever compete.

Way to go JB, GG, Taylor Made, and Callaway! And Reunion Resort!

Kevin

Same here, Esox. I love matchplay. Cannot wait until tomorrow.

don't think that's possible man. You can't just call up and play at Reunion.

If I am lucky enough to get in, I have been wondering if we would be able to maybe get down there a day early and try and get a practice round in? It would be great to not see the course for the first time under that kind of pressure.

yes sean sorry to hear that. But your kids college is important. I bet he's glad your thinking of him first. Kudos to you!

Now it is very real! Thx for the heads-up, JB.

If I am lucky enough to get in, I have been wondering if we would be able to maybe get down there a day early and try and get a practice round in? It would be great to not see the course for the first time under that kind of pressure.

Skimmer! Haha

It Was said in the very post a while ago that there will be a practice round (whole day) to get used to the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back